Girls LOVE Travel is excited to announce budget-friendly trips to Egypt!
Experiencing Egypt and visiting the great pyramids has been discussed a lot within the Girls LOVE Travel community.
We are excited that we can help you take this off your bucket list and make it happen!
This is a budget-friendly five-day trip to Cairo, designed to be more affordable than our longer trips.
Guided tours include transportation and entry fees to all these sites:
• Great Pyramids of Giza
• The Great Sphinx of Giza
• Photo opp on a camel at the Pyramids
• Step Pyramid in Sakkara
• Dahshur Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramid
• Colossus of Ramses in Memphis
• Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
• Khan El Kalili Bazaar
• The Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Muhammed Ali
• Coptic Cairo - Hanging Church and Jewish Synagogue
• Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus, believed to be where Joseph, Mary and Jesus rested after their journey into Egypt
The cost of this trip is $899 per person, based on double occupancy.
This does NOT include airfare to and from Egypt.
If you would like a single room, the extra cost is $120.
Your space will be secured when we receive a deposit of $250.
Upon receipt, 50% of the deposit paid is nonrefundable.
The balance is due by two months before your departure (December 7.)
Cancellation and Refunds
In the event that you need to cancel your trip, these fees will be applied:
• Between 100-61 days before your arrival date, entire amount of deposit. (Oct. 30-Dec. 8)
• Between 60 and 46 days before your arrival date, 50% of the entire tour price. (Dec. 9-23)
• Between 45 and 31 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price. (Dec. 24-Jan 7)
• Between 30 and 1 days before your arrival date, 100% of the entire tour price. (After Jan. 8)
This trip will also be offered on:
November 8-12, 2018
March 7-11, 2019
June 13-17, 2019
If these dates don't work for you, we will be happy to plan a private tour for you at any time!
You should plan to fly in to and out of Cairo, Egypt.
Please plan to arrive on Thursday, February 7, as the tour starts in the morning on Friday, February 8!
Afternoon or evening arrivals are best.
Your return flight should be scheduled for Monday, February 11.
PLEASE CHECK THE PHOTO GALLERY FOR A CALENDAR,
OR LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK AIRFARE!!!!!!
As soon as you get off the plane, you will see our airport agent holding a sign with your name on it. He will help you get your Egyptian visa, lead you through VIP passport control, through baggage claim, and then escort you to your hotel across from the Great Pyramids!
On the way to the hotel, we'll give you a welcome gift for your bucket list trip –a little bucket filled with travel goodies and snacks from Girls LOVE Travel.
Since guests will be arriving throughout the day, we will have a hospitality area in the hotel where you can meet your fellow travelers and trip staff.