Girls LOVE Travel is excited to announce trips to Discover Ancient Egypt!
Experiencing Egypt and visiting the great pyramids has been discussed a lot within the Girls LOVE Travel community.
We are excited that we can help you take this off your bucket list and make it happen!
Guided tours include transportation and entry fees to all these sites:
• Great Pyramids of Giza
• The Great Sphinx of Giza
• Photo opp on a camel at the Pyramids
• Step Pyramid in Sakkara
• Colossus of Ramses in Memphis
• Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
• Khan El Kalili Bazaar
• The Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Muhammed Ali
• Coptic Cairo - Hanging Church and Jewish Synagogue
• Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus, believed to be where Joseph, Mary and Jesus rested after their journey into Egypt
• Luxor and Karnak Temples
• Valley of the Kings
• Queen Hatshepsut Temple
• Colossi of Memnon
• Edfu Temple
• Kom Ombo Temple
• Crocodile Mummification Museum
• Felucca boat ride on the Nile
• Philae Temple
The cost of this trip is $2,349 per person, based on double occupancy.
This does NOT include airfare to and from Egypt.
If you would like a single room, the extra cost is $545.
Pyramid view rooms are an additional $50 per person in a double room, and $100 for a single room. The cost covers all five nights.
Your space will be secured when we receive a deposit of $500.
Upon receipt, 50% of the deposit paid is nonrefundable.
The balance is due by two months before your departure (September 26, 2019.)
Cancellation and Refunds
In the event that you need to cancel your trip, these fees will be applied:
• Between 100-61 days before your arrival date, refundable amount of deposit ($250).
• Between 60 and 46 days before your arrival date, 50% of the entire tour price.
• Between 45 and 31 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price.
• Between 30 and 1 days before your arrival date, 100% of the entire tour price.
This trip will be offered on:
June 18-28, 2019
October 22-November 1, 2019
November 26-December 6, 2019
If these dates don't work for you, we will be happy to plan a private tour for you at any time!
You should fly in and out of Cairo, Egypt.
Please arrive in Cairo, Egypt on Wednesday, November 27.
Due to hotel check-in, afternoon or evening arrivals are best.
Your return flight should be scheduled for Friday, December 6.
PLEASE CHECK THE PHOTO GALLERY FOR A CALENDAR,
OR LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK AIRFARE!!!!!!
We stay in the Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa (https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/caimd-le-meridien-pyramids-hotel-and-spa/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2 ) , and usually sail on the MS Concerto (http://www.egypt-nile-cruise.com/ms-concerto-nile-cruise) .
These bookings are dependent on availability. If they are not available, we will book a similar accommodation.
Single rooms and other options are subject to availability.
This program is active.
Walking is done over uneven surfaces and steps.
Expect most days of sightseeing to require three to four hours of walking as well as a considerable time standing.
Our vehicles have set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights.
The pacing is active as many sites are included.
As you get off the plane and head to baggage claim, you will see our airport agent holding a sign with your name on it. He will help you get your Egyptian visa, lead you through VIP passport control, through baggage claim, and then escort you to your hotel across from the Great Pyramids!