North of Ireland – 9 Day Escorted Golf Tours
1. The majority of golf clubs in Ireland require a handicap of 24 for men and 36 for women. Some golf clubs may request a certificate of handicap.
2. Generally it is necessary to have a good knowledge of the etiquette of golf
3. There is almost always a course available but we suggest you reserve it in advance
4. Each Golf Club has its own set of rules
5. Normally Golf Clubs require a non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee a booking - especially for groups.
6. It is necessary to reserve caddies in advance - we cannot guarantee their availability otherwise. The price of a caddie varies from € 25.00 to € 35.00 for every 18 hole round (price does not include a tip). It is necessary to pay the caddie master for the services of a caddie.
7. It is possible to hire a golf club at almost all golf clubs but it is always a good idea to book in advance
8. Dress code is important
9. Some clubs will request a list of players names, home clubs and handicaps, if not already supplied.
10. Please advise the group that most golf clubs require that a group check in at reservations at least 15 minutes before their tee – times
11. Full pre-payment or (non refundable) deposit is required to confirm tee-times at Golf Course.