Trip Duration: 8 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Gosainkunda Lake Trekking.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 2200) and Maximum (4609m).
Trip Difficulty: Moderate.
Trek Cost:U$D 390-480.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Dunche.
Trekking Ending point:Dunche.
Gosaikunda Lake Trekking is famous for its scenic beauty and delightful mountains views. It is one of the best trekking destination of the world. The Gosaikunda Lake trekking 7 nights 8 days trek is one of the best and short trip in Nepal Himalayan region. It will give you a glance into the different scenery, cultural and natural of Nepal Himalayans, Gosaikunda Lake is a sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists.
Gosaikunda trek is one of the most incredible trekking destinations of Nepal. These 7 nights 8 days treks is a perfect combine of a cultural and natural trip of Nepal Himalayan. It chances yo to visit high altitude trek in Nepal within a short period.
Gosaikunda Lake Trekking 7 nights 8 days provides you with stunning views of the white snow-capped mountains peaks from the one way, the trek takes you though beautiful, lush green forest of Nepalese National flower rhododendron trees, pine, oak and many more, etc.
Himalayan Local Guide lead Gosainkunda Lake Trek with experience local guide and porters who are well-know local peoples, cultures, trails, flora and fauna, etc.
BEST TIME TO DO TREK:
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do the Gosaikunda Lake Trekking. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Langtang II, Langtang Lirung, Manaslu range, Ganesh Himal, Surya Peak, Tibetan peaks and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Gosaikunda Lake Trekking in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Gosaikunda Lake trekking. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Gosaikunda Lake trekking.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season trek to Gosaikunda Lake Trekking are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Gosaikunda Lake trekking will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Gosaikunda Lake trek can be around as low as -15°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
MAIN ATTRACTION OF GOSAIKUNDA LAKE TREKKING 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS:
- Dramatic drive from Kathmandu to Dunche Village.
- Beautiful Gosaikunda Lake.
- Chance to explore the wildlife; flora and fauna in the Langtang National park.
- Delightful views of all Mountains Including Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Tibet and Langtang Himalayan Ranges.
- Lush green pine and Nepalese National flowers which called (Rhododendron) forests.
- Attractive Gosaikunda Lake: one of the holy lakes for both religions Hindus and Buddhists.
- Tamang ethnic, culture and village.
- Sunrise and sunset view from Lauribinayak.
SAMPLE ITINERARY >GOSAIKUNDA LAKE TREKKING 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS.
- Day 01:Kathmandu to Dunche (1950m) by Local bus 7/8 driving stay overnight at Lodge. .
- Day 02: Dunche to Sing Gompa (3330m) Trek to Sing Gomba it takes 4/5 Hours walking stay overnight at Lodge.
- Day 03: Sing Gompa to Lauribinayak 3910m 3 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 04:Lauribinayak to Gosaikunda 3/4 hours walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 05: Exploring Day.
- Day 06: Gosaikunda to Sing Gomba 3330m.Trek to back down Sing Gomba 6/7 Hours walking stay overnight at Lodge.
- Day 07: Sing Gomba to Dunche 1950m. Trek to back down Dunche 4/5 Hours walking stay overnight at Lodge.
- Day 08: Dunche to Kathmandu by bus.
GOSAIKUNDA LAKE TREKKING 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS:
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Dunche – Kathmandu by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including Langtang National Park permit and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.