WHY SETTLE for seeing just one island on a Hawaii resort-based vacation when you can cruise in style and explore four island jewels? Sailing with Princess is a far better vacation value, and you’ll visit the top-rated Hawaiian Islands — Maui, Oahu, Kauai and the Big Island — without all the time-consuming hassle of island hopping by plane. Plan now on this unique departure to get away after Christmas, sailing south to Hawaii and celebrating New Year’s en route! Enjoy relaxing days of sea to unwind after holiday season. Visit the Hawaiian Islands without having to unpack and repack or spend time in airports. Grand Princess will spoil you while winter blankets Central Illinois. Our package includes all the items you want: 46 meals, gratuities to waiters, busboys, cabin attendant and baggage handlers plus travel insurance (don’t worry if you can’t go due to illness—the travel insurance covers that for a full refund). Book now for even more value getting a bonus of hundreds of dollars in “On Board Credit” that you can apply to optional shore excursions or other features.
• Cruise to, through and back from Hawaii • Round trip air fare • San Francisco Hotel plus choice of cruise stateroom accommodations • Celebrate New Year’s while sailing south to Hawaii • No jet-lag way to see Hawaii with no airports and packing/repacking at each island
Video, 2 minutes: https://youtu.be/jEzltA92DvQ
:(16) total number of night
San Francisco (1) San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Cruising (15) Grand Princess
Disclosed principal is Princess Cruises. Click here for print-friendly flier.
*All prices are per person, based on occupancy. • Document recommended for US Citizens is a valid Passport; no visa or shots at this time. While Passport is not required, there are scenarios where it would be easier for you to depart Mexico if you have a Passport (for example, by air after an illness causing you to stay etc.) Other citizens should consult their consulate. • Insurance coverage is Deluxe Group Plan from Travel Guard included and for coverage details see steviejaytravel.com/insurance covering cancellation charges; other terms at steviejaytravel.com/terms which are incorporated by reference. Covered illness or accident (yours, traveling companion or family) means a full refund even on the day of departure (insurance itself is not refundable.) • Price and details are subject to change. Acct#191227s 2Aug19 17:23
Book your Princess cruise now and get On Board Credit:*
• $100 per passenger, for Inside or Outside Staterooms
• $250 per passenger, for Balcony or higher staterooms (Mini-Suites & Suites)
*On Board Credit is applied to your shipboard charge account so that you can use on bar drinks, spa services, shore excursions and most purchases aboard the ship.
As a general rule, holiday sailings' promotions and price savings will dwindle with time. However, if a better promotion comes along we will offer it to you to see if it a better value in your opinion.
Package prices reflect current Princess Cruises discounts. Following are discounts for part(s) of our package that you do not want:
• If you do not want the included insurance, then when booking apply the following discount code NO-INSURANCE and your price will be reduced by $288 per person.
• If you do not want the included local departure from Central Illinois, holiday season airfare from Chicago, nor transfers from airport-hotel/ship-airport), then when booking apply the following discount code CRUISE-ONLY and your price will be reduced by $700 per person.
• If you want neither insurance nor local bus/air fare/transfers, when booking apply the following discount code NO-AIR-INSUR and your price will be reduced by $988 per person.
Inside staterooms have no window.
Outside stateroom has a window.
Stateroom has sliding glass doors out to your private balcony with a table and chairs.
Larger stateroom has sliding glass doors out to your private balcony with a table and chairs.
Stevie Jay welcomes you aboard our private motor coach to Chicago where he hires skycaps to help with luggage. Board a non-stop flight to the city on the bay where we stay at the impressive Marriott Marquis. Free evening.