Join us on an amazing journey of spiritual awakening through the magical lands of the Himayalas, India
India is mesmerising in its wealth of history, mythology, religion, spirituality, humanity and nature. It’s a place strung with jewel-like places of beauty and sacredness, where the divine meets the mundane on your average street corner.
From our deep love for India we are opening an invitation to host a group of special travellers to a 22-day meditative tour taking you through the peaks and foothills of the Himalayas, all the way to the sacred crystal waters of the Ganges. A unique blend of retreat and tour like no other.
During this expansive journey we will melt with infinite skies, turquoise waters, immersing ourselves in the most authentic Indian mystical realms, connecting with the inner and outer pearls: the hearts of our local hosts, the hidden corners we’ve discovered and love… meeting with our inner depth and beauty through meditation to enrich your experience. The group shares the path of inner transformation together discovering inner pearls, you’ll carry these jewels with you forever.
This tour brings travelers a unique opportunity to explore Kashmir, Leh, Ladakh, Manali and Rishikesh, in a conscious encounter with the richness of Mother India and each other – to find the inexplicable beauty of this sacred place on Earth where we allow ourselves to melt into the vastness of the rooftop of the world.
“The very word Himalayas makes my heart beat faster. To me it is not something just physical, it carries the whole heritage of the spirituality for centuries. From the days of Upanishads till today Himalaya has produced more enlightened people than any other piece of land in the world.” – Osho
This 22 day journey is like no other, a retreat, adventure and spiritual pilgrimage all in one – this will make for a month you won’t forget. Here are a few of the highlights:
This is a true grounded spiritual adventure for the body, mind and soul.
Throughout this journey, Omkar will share meditations and deep inner enquiry and transformation practices to deepen your experience, also working with individuals as well as the group. Connecting with authentic spiritual teachers and guides along the way, giving a practical and insightful taste of Indian spirituality.
All meals are provided on this 22 day journey. You will get a taste of delicious Indian vegetarian cuisine to stimulate the palate and we know all the best spots.
All accommodation and transportation is included. Accommodation is a blend of homestays, high quality mountain camps, luxury camping, guest houses, boutique hotels and quality hotels along the way.
Omkar chooses to live a conscious life, traveling sharing transformation groups, meditations and personal expansion processes. Connecting you with special places and people that tourists rarely discover. They will be hosting you for 22 days along this journey, sharing meditation & yoga practices from their own paths. Ranging from tantra meditation, Osho Active meditations, inner enquiry work, breathwork and much more.
Few know Ladakh and Kashmir as Gulzar! Born in Leh, a passionate ethnographer and mountaineer who has dedicated his life to exploring and documenting through photography the life, the culture and nature of the Western Himalayas. He is passionate about art and helping the local communities.
Together they form an amazing balanced team, caring and guiding through this life changing 22 day adventure.
1. Trekking equipment’s like, sleeping Tents, toilet tents, mats, sleeping bags and dinning tent etc.
2. Guest house, home stays, camping and luxury camping & hotel accommodation during your stay – twin sharing with breakfast.
3. All meals during the trek and expeditions. Approximately four meals not included on the last few days of the tour.
4. All transportation as per the itinerary.
5. All meditations, teachings and visits with local specialist and guides.
6. Horses to carry your loads.
8. Experienced guide, cook and staff during the trek.
9. A medical box with necessary medicines. Mountain medic for the trek.
10. All entry fees, inc Hemis national wildlife protection fee.
11. Airport pick up and drops
This price doesn’t include personal expenses like Flight tickets, laundry bills,
Phone calls, shopping’s, extra snacks, meals and drinks etc.
We provide drinking water during the trek and some days when travelling.
Any additional donations for specific support you feel to give to community projects we’ll encounter.
Any tips - eg. for hotel/camp staff and drivers etc
International Flight to Delhi
Onward travel from Rishikesh
What to bring
1. Clothing suitable for multiple climates, there will be a broad spectrum of environments from the cold of the mountains to the warmth of the lush river Ganges
2. An open heart and mind – if it’s not before you get here, the journey with these wonderful folk is assured to change that
3. Durable footwear for mountain walking, outdoor clothing to suit
4. An open mind!
Outer Travels Inner Journeys offers life changing transformational retreats and tours - each journey is crafted to
Arrival and welcome. Old city tour, visit the lively spice market and try delicious food. Next morning, we fly to our next destination.