HESC houses a number of animal species including cheetah, African Wild Dog, Lion, African Wild Cat, Ground Hornbill, and Sable Antelope to name just a few. Visitors can view the resident animals in close proximity, in a habitat simulating what they would experience in the wild. Guests are also afforded the opportunity of watching rare African Vultures feeding at the Vulture Restaurant.
The Cheetah Spot offers guests the opportunity to observe HESC’s beautiful cheetahs at close range. Located approximately 300m from HESC’s entrance guests can relax and appreciate the cats while waiting for their tour to commence.
· Available daily (upon request)
· Minimum number of guests: 6
· Children 6 years or older permitted under adult supervision (50% of daily rate)
· Tours last for 2 Hours each, therefore it enables the visitor to have sufficient time to ask questions to the guide and do an in-depth tour of the center
· After the introductory video, guests will have time for questions and answers with the guide
· Please note that tours will not be conducted every hour
· Guests are advised to wear comfortable shorts or trousers to get into and out of the Open Safari Vehicle with ease
· We highly recommend booking your tour in advance, as this is the only way we can guarantee availability, so don’t be disappointed.
· Normal tour hours: 09h00 & 11h00
· 2 Hours