To walk in the Holy Land, to experience “the Fifth Gospel” of pilgrimage, to meet and engage with the local people, the “living stones” of the Holy Land… is far more than an inspiring tour. It is a rite of passage in one’s faith journey that will define life before and after. The tour programs of Holy Land Trust began nearly 20 years ago with a historic retracing of the “Journey of the Magi” from Iraq to Bethlehem, and have carried the same mark of authentic, individual and purpose-made pilgrimages for people of all faiths ever since.
Our Pilgrimage programs range from open-brochure bookings to custom-made experiences for faith communities, small groups, and families, couples, and individuals. Each program offers a unique experience designed for the specific needs of the pilgrim or pilgrims. Members of every faith, denomination, and confession are welcome to join us, based on their needs, interests, length of time, and price range.
Price per person based on double occupancy rooms
- Minimum 15 – 19 people: 2,185 US$
- Minimum 20 – 39 people: 2,000 US$
- Minimum 40 – 50 people: 1,780 US$
Single Room occupancy additional cost: 500.00
In these uncertain COVID-19 times, tour dates and itinerary activities are subject to change and may be delayed or canceled. HL360 is closely monitoring travel restrictions as we move into Spring and Summer. As restrictions ease, we can provide greater certainty of travel dates and activities.
In the event of cancellation of travel services due to any reason including COVID-19 travel restrictions, Holy Land 360 must be notified in writing. Cancellation refunds are determined based on the date of notification in writing. Refunds are as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 100% of the Tour/service cost
- 30 days prior to arrival: 80% of the Tour/service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 70% of the Tour/service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our control including:
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel's cancellation policy
- Transportation cancellations will follow the transportation company policy
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airline's company policy
In case Group/Individual cancels the trip after commencement, the refund will be limited to the amount that we would recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.