The summer solstice heralds the longest days of summer. It is an occasion to celebrate the light of consciousness within ourselves and all other beings. At this auspicious time, we invite you to gather with us for a nourishing day of practice, contemplation, and community.
• Deepen and enhance your own home practice.
• Connect with like hearted people in a small group setting.
• Experience transformative live music, chanting, yoga, meditation, and movement.
• Enjoy high quality organic food.
• Learn powerful yet simple ways to heighten your intuition and live a beautiful life!
• Stay late for gathering and drumming by a fire.
Please bring a water bottle, a notebook and pen, and a yoga mat if you have one. We have a few extras for folks who don't have their own mat.