One of the best ways to experience nature is on horseback. There are many different trails available that follow rivers and offer stunning views of wildlife coming down to drink. Whether you're an experienced rider or just getting started, there are options for everyone. One thing that makes horseback riding so unique is getting you up close and personal with different animals. Bird-watching, animal lovers, and anyone who enjoys being in nature will find something to love about a trail ride through nature.
Outrides into Zandspruit Estate's 650 hectares of Wilderness area provide a unique opportunity to traverse pristine African bushveld while enjoying the presence of the indigenous wildlife. Meandering between African wildlife while they remain relaxed is exceptional and the ultimate bush experience.
· Minimum guests: 1
· Minimum age 6 years old and maximum age 65 years old
· There is a strict 85kg weight limit
· Please wear closed shoes and long, comfortable pants or jeans
· Riding helmets provided
· Available daily (upon request)
· Booking dependent on weather conditions
· Booking in advance essential
• 08H30 (October – March)
• 09H00 (April – September)
We can be flexible; however, these are the best time to avoid the midday heat
• 1 Hour to 2 Hours Options