The spacious & luxurious Catalina Houseboat gives you a private & comfortable stay during your sailing on Lake Kariba. Enjoy panaromic views from several view points.
Call Sign: KF1378
Crew (own quarters): captain, Maitre d', chef and two deck-hands (total of 5)
Cabin accommodation: 5 en-suite
• 4 x Air-conditioned Double en-suite staterooms - 4 m x 4.5 m with two double beds in each.
• 1 x Bedroom with Double bed and Pullman bunks (4 bed) en-suite - air-conditioned.
• T.V. room/lounge. Air-conditioned. TV is connected to the DSTV suite of satellite TV stations. DVD
• swimming pool and loungers
• fully equipped air-conditioned bar and lounge area
• fridges, ice machine, stereo and CD player. hot and cold water dispenser
• adjoining powder room
• covered, open air dining room
• Air-conditioned indoor lounge with Multi-system TV and Video and DSTV
• 5 En-suite air-conditioned Cabins - see details above
• Captains Cabin, Crew Quarters, Laundry Room, Generator Rooms
• Wheel house:
• Bridge controlling 2 x 300hp Cummins turbo diesel engines, swinging 3 blade bell brass props
• Motorola ship to shore radio and a Navman navigational system
• 17ft raft with 30hp suitable for 8 passengers.
• 2 x 15ft Dory speedboat with 60hp for 4 passengers each
• Minimum 3 night cruise itinerary.
• If full Lake cruise (Kariba to Binga or Binga to Kariba), there is a minimum 4 night cruise itinerary.
• Minimum 8 passenger sail policy.
Boarding times: Board 12:00 noon Disembark: 10:00am
Boarding Harbour: Marineland