Travel with Girl Gone International to discover the sheer beauty and breathtaking nature of Iceland – a truly bucket-list destination! Join us for a once in a lifetime experience, to explore the quirky capital Reykjavik, view Iceland’s most magnificent waterfalls, stroll along breathtaking black pebbled beaches with magnificent basalt formations, take in the otherworldly beauty of dramatic landscapes, walk in the shadow of larger-than-life mountains, soak in the relaxing and rejuvenating waters of geothermal springs, see majestic whales in Icelandic waters, and marvel at power of Iceland’s geysers! Iceland’s mystical otherworldly landscapes will leave you breathless and totally enchanted, creating lasting memories.
WHAY YOU WILL LOVE THIS TRIP
- Discover the land of Fire and Ice, experiencing the ethereal and untamed beauty of Iceland’s landscapes.
- Chase waterfalls with us, including the Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, and the Gullfoss “Golden Waterfall” – Europe’s second most powerful waterfall!
- Soak in Iceland’s oldest open-air geothermal natural spring as we take in the rugged charm of the Icelandic countryside.
- Witness natural wonders at the Geysir geothermal area, one of the most active geysers in the world.
- Experience the wildlife and nature adventure of a lifetime on a small group personal whale watching tour OR Experience the world-renowned Blue Lagoon for an otherworldly experience in the heart of a volcanic landscape, named one of National Geographic’s 25 wonders of the world.
- Explore Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Iceland’s most significant and beautiful place.
- Visit world renowned black pebble beaches, with amazing basalt rock formations and black volcanic sand.
- Create genuine connections and real friendships with your GGI travel companions!
- Twin share accommodation in a cosy guesthouse in the heart of Reykjavik
- Features a private garden with picnic area and outdoor furniture
- Shared bathrooms with shower and hairdryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Free luggage storage
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Twin share accommodation in a cosy guesthouse, with shared bathrooms.
- Return airport shuttle transfers
- Breathtaking whale watching experience* OR Blue Lagoon experience (includes return transfers, spa entrance, Silica mud mask, use of towel, 1st drink of your choice)
- Discover the Golden Circle – Faxi Waterfall (Vatnsleysufoss), Strokkur Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfall and the stunning Thingvellir National Park
- Explore the South Coast – Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, visit the picturesque coastal village of Vik, see the Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Experience the Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Berserkjahraun Lava field, Kirkjufell (Church Mountain), Kirkjufellsfossar Waterfalls, view the volcanic crater Saxhóll, Djúpalónssandur black pebbled beach, visit the idyllic Arnarstapi fishing village, see the basalt columns at the Natural Heritage Site of Gerðuberg (including English speaking local guide)
- Soak in healing geothermal waters at the Secret Lagoon
- Guided walking tour of Reykjavik with local expert
- English speaking local guide for the Golden Circle, South Coast and Snæfellsnes Peninsula private day tours
- Transportation in private bus for Golden Circle, South Coast and Snæfellsnes Peninsula day tours
- Hosted by Girl Gone International Global Leader and travel expert Violet Dove to make your trip super fun and enjoyable!
* Whale Watching tours are dependent on weather and sightings cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and drinks
- Any activities not listed on the itinerary
Please take the time to read our booking terms and conditions prior to booking with Girl Gone International: https://girlgoneinternational.com/girl-gone-international-booking-terms-and-refunds/