Welcome to our empowering and transformative Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course (YTTC). Our YTTC is a self transformative journey were you will gain a deeper understanding of yourself. Our focus is on helping you integrate your own practice and transformation before teaching it to others. Beyond the technical aspects of yoga and yoga instruction, you have an opportunity to reconnect with yourself and your path. This intense course will help you to develop a deep sense of honor and respect for you and others, strengthening your ability to make life more beautiful and meaningful. "Breath, Practice, Realize" Our intensive Course is theoretically and experientially based. Trainees are advised to live a yogic lifestyle for the entire course and beyond, to experience a healthy and conscious expansion in Body, Mind and Heart.
Our Yoga Style draws from Asthanga Vinyasa Yoga and is influenced by the Alignment principles of Anusara Yoga. We use the fundamentals of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga to create the flow and the dynamic that we need to purify our body, mind and soul. We combine this with the 'principles of alignment' in order to give the refinement and the beauty that our yoga practice needs to fully express the heart and to gain more understanding of our true Self. Our YTTC is divided in three parts: The first week we focus on the foundation of the yoga practice, which is the philosophical aspect of yoga, as well as studying the aligments and receiving physical adjustements which will help you to refine your yoga practice The second week we focus on learning the biomechanics of each asana in order to build a proper yoga pose and how to connect the breath and movement in transitions and poses. The third week is the integration of the whole practice, as we focus on developing teaching methodology and adjustments. Students start teaching and developing confidence as they practice with others students in the course. The personal practice and teaching become meaningful and pertinent to each student's understanding of yoga.
- Teacher Training (200 Hours RYT) -- 20 days: This is a 200 hour course. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certification from Yoga Inbound and can become eligible to register with Yoga Alliance for your RYT-200 registration. Cost: $1,600 US dollars.
- Teacher Training (500 Hours RYT) -- Complete the 200 hour teacher training certification with Inbound School of Yoga; options for the incremental 300 hours are as follows: 100 hour teaching and mentoring internship; 100 hour yoga teacher advanced study; 50 hour philosophy and vedic astrology Intensive; 100 hour AcroYoga Inbound immersion / teacher training; 100 hour yoga therapy. Cost: $4,000 US dollars.
Prices for the teacher training courses do not include accommodations, meals or other things, Lodging, accommodations and meals are priced at $500 US dollars for 20 days.
- Chaitanya N. das E-RYT 500 Peru-USA (main teacher)
- Samantha Miller RYT 500 USA
- Maharama. YTT 500 Colombia
- Claire. YTT 500 US USA
- Elizabeth Price YTT 300 USA
"Cusco...you could not dream of a better place to get an holistic life, and to learn more from these incredible techniques to heal our body, our mind, our soul...I got involved in the Yoga Inbound Teacher Training last September 2010. The really cool thing is that we are mixing the theory with real public classes! Moreover, the spiritual part including learnings and readings is half of the yoga practice...the Yoga and holistic community is also very strong in Cusco, so you spend your time sharing and having good times with people. By the way, its also so easy to get a healthy life, with all these street markets, selling veggies, fruits and so on. While you will get to your next Yoga class, grab a fresh juice fruits and sit on a square, to enjoy and feel the sun into you. If you do look for the "YOGA" Experience, Cusco is definitely the place to be, as far as the Masters you will meet and people are concerned. Namaste to everyone ! Light and peace" -- Tom M.
"One of the best experiences of my life was spending a few months learning yoga from the amazing teachers Chaitanya and Saranagati in Cusco, Peru. Both Chaitanya and Saranagati have had many years of experience in yoga and holistic sciences and it is evident in their teachings to their students. They have learned, practiced and taught yoga in India, US and South America. They share their knowledge and experience to help students understand all aspects of yoga and yoga life. Inbound Yoga fosters growth and development for each person, encourages strength physically, spiritually and mentally and presents many different opportunities to learn about yoga and beyond. Inbound Yoga is very professional yet friendly with a beautiful centre in San Blas, Cusco and a gorgeous retreat in the Sacred Valley (near Cusco). Inbound Yoga also offers yoga teacher training which is fantastic to learn about your own yoga practice and to teach others if desired. The yoga teacher training is the best way to learn how to adjust your own asanas (poses), practice pranayama (breathing), learn about chakras and the inner you, meet some amazing people and learn from other likeminded people. I can now practice yoga and know exactly what I should be doing, how to correct myself, and how to teach a class. So, if you are ever in Cusco or Lima in Peru and you want a life changing experience, be sure to look up ‘inbound yoga’ and book yourself in for the training or a class and do yourself a favor." --Regina L.
- Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
- Mantra Meditation, Kirtan
- Bhakti Yoga, Karma, Jnana, Raja Yoga
- Study of 70 Yoga Asanas, Adjustments
- Yoga Anatomy / Biomechanics of the body
- Yoga Diet / Ayurveda
- Vedic Philosophy (Vedanta)
- Eight limbs of Asthanga Yoga
- Asthanga Yoga Inbound Series
- Acro Yoga Fundamentals
- Bhandas, Chakras, Sanskrit Names of Asanas
- Teaching Methodology
- How to develop Intention and meaning to the practice
- Fundamental Principles of Alignment
- Qualities of a Yoga Instructor
- Teaching Classes
- Initiation in the Yogic Path
Graduates of RYS 200 & 500 can apply for their RYT 200 & 500 designations online at www.yogaalliance.org.