India Yatra - Bhakti, Yoga & Kirtan adventure with KIRTANIYAS, Sita Devi and The Hanuman project
Join the KIRTANIYAS, Sita Devi and The Hanuman Project for another transformational pilgrimage to the sacred lands of India for an unforgettable spiritual journey. Embark on a ten day sojourn as pilgrim adventurers guided by the musically talented and spiritually-infused members of the kirtan group KIRTANIYAS - Sarasvati dasi (Germany), Malini Taneja (USA), Rasika dasi (USA/Costa Rica), Jamuna Sheth (India/USA), Vijay Krsna (UK), and Nakula das (USA). We will also be joined by rockstar Yoga-instructor Sita Devi (USA) leading us in asana-practice, as well as Pavanji and his group The Hanuman Project for a wonderful addition.
"Devotional adventure of a lifetime"
We will have the opportunity to find spiritual guidance amongst saints, diving into the heart of India's most sacred lands. Relish being brought to the most sacred temples and receive spiritual guidance as you journey deeper into the practice of Bhakti Yoga. Learn the art and culture of kirtan with a most diverse and all-inclusive group of adventurers. Additionally, we are delighted to be meeting up with Sridharji and the Bhakti Fest family Yatra in Rishikesh!
"Last years adventure created bonds and friendships between people from over 8 nations. Brought together by a common interest - to connect."
Some highlights for the adventure:
- Daily Kirtan sessions with the KIRTANIYAS and The Hanuman Project
- Daily Yoga classes led by Sita Devi and Jamuna Sheth
- Kirtan Instrument workshops by Vijay Krsna, Nakula and Rasika dasi
- Daily Bhagavad-Gita readings and reflections of the nature of the soul and it’s experience in this world
- Seva day! Experience performing service in a traditional temple setting
- First class vegetarian and vegan prasad
- Nighttime Storytellings of the life of Rama and Krishna
- Learn to cook Indian vegetarian preparations with Gauranga, our adventure chef
- Learn how to perform a basic puja that you can incorporate in your home or community
- Mantra meditation with japa beads
- Dance workshops (Kalbelia, Bharatnatyam, Garba) with Malini Taneja
- Magical mystery kirtan bus ride to Rishikesh
- River Rafting and Ganges Bathing
- The Beatles Asram visit
- Worship of sacred rivers Yamuna and Ganga
Vrindavan - Rishikesh
10 Days/9 nights
FEB 1st - 10th
Early bird discount: $2000USD
Regular price: $2350USD
Group rate: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details (valid for groups of four or more)
Deposit: $501USD (guarantees your placement in the adventure. Balance must be paid within one month of deposit. Non-refundable)
Includes all internal travel, accommodations and meals (with exception to restaurants and cafes)
For inquiries contact: email@example.com