Everyone knows that Central Florida is home to world-class theme parks and attractions. It’s a favorite destination for a reason! The parks are packed with fun and thrills for all ages. However, there are lots of amazing things to do outside the parks as well – and the KA staff is giving you an insider’s look!
Central Florida Hidden Gem
There are more than 100 lakes throughout Orlando. However, Lake Eola is actually a giant sinkhole! It’s surrounded by gorgeous gardens, restaurants, entertainment, and a stunning view of the Orlando skyline. It’s also home to a variety of swans, including Trumpeter Swans, Black Neck Swans, and Royal Mute Swans. The swans arrived in 1922 and made Lake Eola their permanent home – not bad for a hole in the ground!
A little less than an hour from Orlando is a Central Florida hidden gem that defies physics! “Spook Hill” in Lake Wales is known as a magnetic hill or anti-gravity location. Legend holds that a Native American chief battled an alligator that was terrorizing his village. Both died in the battle, but it is unclear whose spirit haunts the hill. What is clear is that objects (including cars!) roll up instead of down!
· Universal Studios Orlando® and/or Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
· “Special FX" Educational Tour at Universal Studios Orlando®
· Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
· Cocoa Beach
· Manatee Encounter on Crystal River
· Rainbow River (drift and snorkel)
· Full Sail University with Tour and 3D Character Animation Workshop
· Skim the waters on a thrilling airboat tour
· Soar to new heights at iFly Indoor Skydiving
· Join the Knights of the Realm at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
PER PERSON RATE - Shared room with 4 people and 2 beds.
PER PERSON RATE - Shared room with 3 people and 2 beds.
PER PERSON RATE - Shared room with 2 people and 2 beds.
Private room for one person.
Welcome to Central Florida! Your adventure begins at Universal Studios® with a “Special FX” educational tour and fun in the parks. After a day of thrills, it’s time to chill at Margaritaville. Enjoy a great meal and great music before heading to the hotel for some much-needed rest!