Magic Resides in Idaho.
Sometimes I want to keep this part of the world secret because it's so special and pristine.
On this six-day retreat you can expect to rewild in mind, body and spirit. Throughout your experience my retreat assistant and I will provide you with a one-of-a kind experience that will allow you to connect intimately to nature in mind, body and spirit.
This retreat is meant for anyone looking to experience nature in mind, body and spirit. All of the details of the trip are meant to help you connect more deeply than you ever have to the magic of untapped wild spaces.
Some of the activities include hiking, all-inclusive camping, gourmet meals by the river, guided meditation, yoga, exploring, journal reflection and deep conversation under the stars, just to name a few. The Rooted Method takes care of every part of the trip, even your gear if you've never camped before or don't feel comfortable. Expect to have five star luxury service in wild spaces.
Everyday of the trip will build upon each other in terms of skills and activities, leaving you ample time to practice what you've learned along the way.
* This is not a backpacking trip, we will drive to our respective locations throughout the journey and set up camp. No prior experience camping or hiking needed!
This is for the man or woman who:
* wants to experience the benefits of being in nature for a few days.
* wants to learn ample skills to connect with nature
* wants to meet life long friends
* wants to learn knew tools to improve their mental health
* wants to have a hassle, free outdoor travel experience
* wants to participate in incredible hiking
* wants to improve their creativity, imagination and mental fatigue
We reccomend you are at least 22 years of age to participate in this experience. There is no maximum age limit as it's the age of the spirit that matters!
There are many options for getting to Ketchum, Idaho. Below you will see the three most common ways of arriving in this city.
1. Fly directly into Ketchum, Idaho (otherwise known as Sun, Valley)
2. Fly to Boise and drive two and a half hours to Ketchum
3. Fly to Salt Lake City and drive four hours to Ketchum, Idaho
This package includes everything you see listed in description, including the two evenings of our eco-chic airbnb homestay! Save $300 and book this option!
Early Bird Packages end on January 30th!!
This package includes the two evenings we will be staying in an eco-chic home- stay at the start and end of our experience.
If you do not wish to stay in our group eco- home stay on the first and last evening of our experience, please choose this package. However, we strongly encourage you to come to our communal meals and information sessions. This package may be good for anyone who lives in Idaho or is participating in another outdoor experience of their own.
Our group will all be meeting at our Eco- Home Stay in Ketchum Idaho. You will receive all necessary information on location once you sign up for the experience in our intake form. If you live in Idaho, or have another means of staying in a location other than our group home- stay, there are different options for pricing on that.
Everyone arrives to Ketchum Home- Stay by 5:00 pm
7:00 pm- Catered Group Dinner at the Airbnb