Join us for a private tour of the Holy Land as we celebrate the 75th anniversary of the modern State of Israel (view printable flyer).
You’ll have the opportunity to experience Israel—both past and present. You’ll get to watch the Bible come alive as you journey in the footsteps of Jesus and the early church as well as Israel’s patriarchs, kings, and prophets. You’ll also follow the remarkable story of the rebirth of Israel and discover how the modern Jewish nation has been fulfilling prophecy as a light to the world.
Registration is available on a first-come-first-serve basis, and a non-refundable $300 deposit is required to reserve your spot. The full balance is due by January 20, 2023.
Middle East Bureau Chief, CBN News
National Director, CBN Israel
Expert Tour Guide and Bible Teacher
- 6 nights of hotel accommodations at the following hotels (or similar):
- 1 night at Carlton Hotel (Tel Aviv)
- 2 nights at Ramot Resort Hotel (Tiberias)
- 3 nights at King Solomon Hotel (Jerusalem)
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotels
- Expert tour guide and Bible teacher
- Licensed English-speaking Israeli tour guide
- Private trip concierge
- Deluxe air-conditioned bus with driver
- All program activities (per the itinerary)
- All program tips (hotels, guide, driver, etc.)
- Bottled water on the bus
- Headsets for touring at the sites
- Farewell dinner at chef-restaurant, Satya
- Late checkout on departure day to freshen up prior to going to the airport
- Airfare to and from Israel
- Transfers for individual airport arrivals or departures
- Travel and/or overseas medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned above
- Expenses of a personal nature
- All other travel-related expenses not included in the program
Please note that airfare is not included in the cost of this trip. This is primarily due to the increased rates of group flights. Therefore, it is most economical for you to secure your own roundtrip flight to and from Tel Aviv, Israel.
When booking your flights, please make sure you arrive at Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) on Friday, March 3, 2023 (afternoon arrival is preferable) and that your return flight departs on Thursday, March 9, 2023 (10 p.m. departure or later).
If you have any questions whatsoever about booking your own airfare, please feel free to email Stephen Faircloth at Stephen.Faircloth@cbn.org.
Depart from the U.S.