Come with me, Yuval Samburski, as I will share "my" Israel with you, taking you to the most exciting spots in Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and my home town, Tel Aviv. Each with its own unique and rich flavors. You will explore and travel the country with me, and my friends. You will practice yoga on magical landscapes and while breathing in Mediterranean air. You will sharpen your practice and still your mind, heal, renew and recharge.
•We will start our journey on Friday evening, June 23rd, in Jerusalem where we will spend two nights.
In Jerusalem, we will play: TOURISTS.
We will tour sights and markets: The Wailing Wall, Old City, Machne Yehuda Market and more. We will inhale culture and architecture, immerse ourselves in authentic tastes and local flavors.
•On Sunday evening, June 2rd, we will continue on to Ein Gedi Kibutz Hotel by the Dead Sea, where we will spend two nights.
In the Dead Sea, we will play: ONE WITH NATURE and take time to HEAL.
We will soak (or float rather ;) ) in the Dead Sea as much and as long as we'd like. Breathe in beautiful landscapes, Botanical Gardens and stunning views. We will indulge in Ein Gedi's Luxury Spa, and climb Masada for a magical sunrise practice.
•On Tuesday, June 27, we will drive off to Tel-Aviv and spend four nights in the artistic coastal city.
In Tel-Aviv, we will play: LOCALS.
We will live on the beach, and practice yoga to the Mediterranean Sea. I will take you to local eateries, restaurants and markets. We will visit the old city of Jaffa its port and galleries, and spend time in the famous Flee Market. We will explore the beautiful Neve Tsedek neighborhood, Nahalat Binyamin artist market and Shook Hacarmel.
On Thursday June 29, Tel Aviv will be buzzing with the annual White Nights event* We will hangout like locals all night (or as long as we choose) while exploring Tel Aviv's unique Bauhaus architecture to street performances, local parties and special events.
Yoga sessions including Vinyasa, Restorative, Sound Healing and Pranayama are sprinkled daily during the retreat wherever we go, whichever role we play...
I truly cannot wait to share some of my Mediterranean culture and favorite places with you!!
Rates are as follows:
· $2595 single occupancy
· $1985 double occupancy
Retreat dates are Friday 6/23 - Saturday 7/1, 2017
•Please consult with me BEFORE booking any airfare to/from Israel!
Regardless, I am always available for advice and direction with flights.
$650 non-refundable deposit secures your spot. All payments are non-refundable.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or for more information at:email@example.com
Much LOVE and Namaste!
About me, Yuval:
I am an Israeli-born, NYC-based yoga instructor and teacher trainer; E-RYT 500. I am YogaWorks Certified and lead retreats and teacher trainings all over the world. I am known for smart, mindful, fluid sequencing with clear instructions of alignment, breath awareness and core stabilization throughout each practice. You, as the participant, will have space to self-explore your body and your mind.
With experience in performance and art, I am inspired by all creation and the undeniable power of breath and meditation. My teaching is personal, nurturing and humorous, allowing for self-observation and a true teaching and learning experience between me and my students. Check me out:
Facebook: UVYoga - Yoga by Yuval Samburski
• 2 night accommodations at Arcadia BaMoshava, a unique style boutique hotel in Jerusalem, in the picturesque German Colony neighborhood. *Breakfast inc.
Check out the Arcadia BaMoshava: arcadiahotelsil.com/arcadia-bamoshava
• 2 night accommodations at Ein Gedi Kibutz Hotel by the Dead Sea (use of the hotel spa is included). *Breakfast, dinner inc.
Check out Ein Gedi Hotel: en.ein-gedi.co.il
• 4 night accommodations at Herodes Hotel in Tel Aviv, a 5-star luxury hotel, most centrally located right on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea. *Breakfast inc.
Check out Herodes Tel Aviv Hotel: fattal-hotels.com/hotels_in_israel/tel_aviv_hotels/herods_tel_aviv
• Daily yoga, including asana (flow + workshops), pranayama, meditation, restorative.
• One transformative Sound Healing Session**
• Jerusalem sights: (Wailing Wall, Old City, Mahane Yehuda), we will explore neighborhoods and local markets.
• Dead Sea: We will climb up Masada for a one of a kind sunrise and practice.
• Tel Aviv - we will visit local markets, neighborhoods, restaurants. You will experience Tel Aviv like a local! We will visit Jaffa, its port, art galleries and famous flee-market.
• White Nights in Tel Aviv - we will tour the city during the White Nights celebrations - with street performances and special events all throughout the city until sunrise*
• Transport to/from Ben Gurion Airport to Hotel.
• Some meals are NOT included (see above description for meal arrangement specifics for each hotel). For the meals that are not included in your rate, I will take you to local eateries, restaurants, etc. You will eat the BEST local foods as a local!
*Though unlikely, White Nights event date may change by organizers without notice to us, in which case we will not be able to take part in the event.
**Sounds healing session may change without notice
+All events/accommodations may change without notice. In case of an unpreventable change, I am committed to offering replacements at the same or higher quality level.