This five-star location is one of the best hotels in Punta Cana, designed for those who love endless sunshine, the sound of the Caribbean breeze wafting through the palm trees, and the stunning coral reef and crystal-clear waters. Located along one of the 10 best beaches in the world, according to National Geographic and TripAdvisor.
Rest and relaxation are guaranteed in this paradise in the B-rooms with views; they offer state-of-the-art technology and absolute comfort.
The wide range of options on offer at one of the best all-inclusive hotels in the Dominican Republic allows our guests not only to enjoy themselves, but also to enjoy unique experiences, such as savoring the local Dominican cuisine or international specialty dishes in our 11 restaurants.
**King or 2 Double beds - subject to availability**
Superior Room - $550 per person
Junior Suite - $600 per person
Junior Suite Oceanfront - $825 per person
- Bambu Bar- Las Olas Bar- Carey Lobby Bar- Coffee Rum Cigar Lounge Bar- Coco Bar- Taino Bar- Cielo Bar- Black Jack Bar Casino- Strikers Sports Bar
- Miramar, Buffet Restaurant - Bohio Dominicano Buffet Restaurant (Breakfast & Lunch)
- El Coral Restaurant, Seafood
- Santa Fe Steak House Restaurant
- La Dolce Vita, Italian Restaurant
- México Lindo, Mexican Restaurant (a la carte restaurant)
- Kyoto, Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar (a la carte restaurant)
- La Fuente, Spanish Tapas Bar & Restaurant (a la carte restaurant)
- La Comedie, French Restaurant (a la carte restaurant)
- Cava- El Hoyo 19
Pirates Island Water Park - A swimming pool with waves and water slides for the most adventurous family members to enjoy. Feel like a brave pirate by getting up the courage to take on the swinging challenge of this authentic water adventure under the hot Caribbean sun. Additional Charge $
† Fees may apply
Cancellation policy: To cancel your vacation, Travel Advisor charges a non-refundable fee of $100.00. This fee is payable at the time of the cancellation request and the vacation will not be canceled until this fee is paid. Unless otherwise stated in your travel proposal, you can cancel and receive a travel credit in insurance was purchased, less your non-refundable deposit and any supplier-imposed penalties. All payments are non-refundable 15 days after received. Your final payment is immediately non-refundable. All cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting a deposit or payment, you:Formally accept ADR's Terms & Conditions as stated herein. Give Travel Advisor permission to accept the terms & conditions of the third-party supplier on your behalf. You agree to abide by the terms & conditions and policies of both the third-party supplier and ADR Travel Group.Any violation will constitute a breach and forfeiture of any and all payments.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable
***Contact Cynthia at email@example.com to add travel protection***
Travel Protection Plus plans include:
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL ADR trips. Please contact an ADR rep for assistance.