"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" -Rumi
Join Toni Benino and Laura Gotlin this summer on a "Journey Back to Self" Yoga Retreat in Marrakech, Morocco. Our home for the week will be the Peacock Pavilions Hotel, a handmade, artisanal boutique hotel located on the outskirts of Marrakech. This culturally designed space is nestled in an olive grove with a breathtaking view of the Atlas Mountains.
The estate is comprised of three pavilions: the Main Pavilion (surrounded by hundreds of rose bushes), the Atlas Pavilion (guest rooms) and the Medina Pavilion (private house), as well as outdoor areas.
The hotel supports Project Soar, a non-profit organization established by the owners, to empower local Moroccan girls through arts and sports as well as health and English language education. Participants on the retreat will spend a morning volunteering here.
- Yoga mat (rentals available)
-Refillable water bottle
- Yoga attire
-Outfit for hiking
-Clothes for touring and dinners (dress cool! We're in the desert!)
-An open mind and heart
-$450 deposit is non-refundable
-We reserve the right to cancel retreat if minimum sign ups are not reached 30 days prior (non-refundable deposits will in this case be refunded, less an admin fee).
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
- We are not responsible for airline cancelations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- A VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED if you are leaving your home country to attend retreat.
- You have until 61 days before the retreat to request any refunds.
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, yet is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for your protection
- You must sign and return liability waiver and retreat contract BEFORE the first day of the retreat.
-All bookings after 1/1/21 have until 6/1/21 to request a refund (this does not include nonrefundable deposit of $450)
Welcome dinner at Peacock Pavilion
40 minute SlowFlow class