The Khayar Lake Trek is a relatively new trekking destination located in the Annapurna region of Nepal. It was only recently opened to the public by the government. This trek offers stunning views of the Annapurna mountain ranges, including Annapurna South, Annapurna III and IV, Himchuli, and Machhapuchhre, as well as the beautiful Khayar Lake at an elevation of 4827 meters. The trek also takes you through the communities of Gurung, Magar, and Tamang, allowing you to experience their unique traditional lifestyles and cultures. As you trek through the region, you'll also be able to enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding paddy fields and mountain ranges.
Highlights of Khayar Lake Trek are:
- Enjoy the spectacular view of Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri
- Hike to the holy Khayar Lake, located at the base of Annapurna South
- Explore the valley for panoramic and close-up views of the Annapurna mountain
- Explore the Magar and Gurung people's way of life and culture
- Be a part of a rich bio-diversity region
- Mesmerizing view from Poon Hill
Note: You have the option to join one of our fixed date departures or to have a private tour tailored to dates that suit you. Upgrading the accommodation facilities is possible at your request.
- Kathmandu: Yatri Suites & Spa
- Pokhara: Hotel Batika
Khayar Lake, Snow-topped mountains, Poon Hill
This option provides a private double room for your entire stay. This room is shared by 2 persons.
If you wish to have a private single room, please book a single supplement below.
Upon arriving at Kathmandu airport, you will be greeted by one of our representatives, who will then transfer you to your confirmed hotel. You can take some time to rest and relax at the hotel or explore the city on your own.
Accommodation: Overnight in Hotel Yatri Suites and Spa or similar