The Ladakh Jeep Safari 2021 : The Ultimate Road Trail
Ladakh Jeep Trail 2021 or Ladakh Jeep Safari 2021 is the Ultimate Tour if You Love the Adventures, Long Drives, Rustic Roads, Beauty of Nature, Mountains, Snow Fall and Different Cultures with Different People
Go where few have dared and some have experienced. Further, Drive your way through mesmerizing landscapes from the chaotic plains of North India to the unblemished terrains of the Mighty Himalayas reaching unimaginable heights of more than 18000 feet! Furthermore, The journey takes you to ancient monastries, beautiful temples, crystal blue lakes, mesmerizing glaciers and treacherous heights where the adrenalin rush is high but oxygen levels are low. So, Are You Ready to Test your fitness & abilities and also, get rewarded by an unmatched sense of accomplishment?
Fixed Departure: 03 June 2021 | 16 Days-15 Nights Hardcore Mountain Trail | Traveller's Age: 25-70 Years
Route Map: Boarding City – Delhi – Manali – Jispa – Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh – Nubra Valley – Leh – Kargil – Srinagar – Amritsar – Delhi – Boarding City
A Note Before You Scroll Down
- Ladakh Jeep Safari 2021 is a Spine Chilling Road Trail with Very Low Temperature and Lower Levels of Oxygen – Kids, Pregnant Ladies, People with Heart Issues, Asthma or Any other Breathing Issues Must Avoid this Trail
- We are Taking Bookings from various Cities viz Delhi-NCR, Mysore, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Pune, Each City has Limited Number of Seats, Bookings are Purely on First Come First Served Basis
- Each Car used in this Trail would be 4×4 Manual Gear Transmission Car
- As a Traveller, You have Two Options to Choose, You Can Drive the Car in Single Stretch / Shift-wise or You can Decide to Sit and Enjoy the View
- Driving Traveller Must Hold Valid Driving License and Shall carry the original During the Trail
- All The Driving Travellers need to Adhere the Traffic and Safe Driving Rules
- At Any Point of Time, if a Driving Traveller is Found to be Breaking the Rules of Traffic or Found Driving Rash or Found imperfect to Drive, he/she would be made to sit on the passenger seats with immediate effect
- During the Travel, additional Crew Cars would be used to Carry the Baggages of the Travellers
- Each Traveller can Carry a Maximum of 15KGS of Luggage or One Standard Travel Bag and One Hand Bag
- Please Do Not Drink (Alcohol / Beer) while Driving, We will Allow You to Drink in the Evening after Reaching the Hotel (Of course, at an Additional Cost)
Tour Overview : Ladakh Jeep Safari 2021
Enjoy the Beauty of Valley. Participate in Enticing Group Games. Meet New People. Make New Friends.
Detailed Itinerary : Ladakh Jeep Safari 2021
DAY 1 : 03-June-2021
Delhi – Nalagarh (320 kms/5 hrs) | Overnight Stay at Nalagarh
- BT Vans Will Pick You up From Your Home or Hotel (Around 5-6AM) in Boarding Cities and Drop You at the Boarding Airports, Meet Your Tour Assistant at the Boarding Airport
- Further, Board the Flight to Delhi (Between 8AM to 9AM) with Your Tour Assistant
- Upon Arrival at Delhi, Unwind Your self, Also, Have some food and Further, Start the drive (Around 1pm) from Delhi to reach Nalagarh via Karnal, Ambala & Pinjore. Further, Check in at the hotel. Evening free to relax and also, to have some leisure time. Tomorrow Morning the Ultimate Trail of Ladakh would Start, The Real Spine Chilling Ladakh Jeep Safari 2021 Begins
DAY 2 : 04-June-2021
Nalagarh – Manali (275 kms/7 hrs) | Overnight Stay at Manali
- Post breakfast begin further drive to Manali via Bilaspur, Mandi & Kullu.
- Further, Enjoy the scenic drive as you pass by gentle hills clothed with green forests after Nalagarh.
- Reach Manali by late evening and stay overnight in Manali.
- Also, You can enjoy the hustle bustle of Mall road.
- Overnight Stay at Manali
DAY 3 : 05-June-2021
Manali – Jispa via Rohtang Pass (140 kms/6 hrs) | Overnight in Jispa
- Make an early start at 4 AM (packed breakfast provided by the hotel) and further drive to Jispa, a small village in the Lahaul region.
- En route, you will get the first glimpse of the Rohtang Pass, located at 13,050 feet. Dry and very cold, it is also surrounded by high mountains on all sides, the Great Himalayas to the north, the Pir Panjal to the South and also, the Spiti-Chandra watershed to the east.
- The barren landscape and sparse vegetation lends a magnificent charm to this otherwise bleak region.
- It is important to leave at 4AM to avoid getting caught up in the tourist traffic at Rohtang Pass.
- Further, stop at Keylong village from where you can see the awe-inspiring Shingri Glacier in all its majesty.
- Have lunch at the famous Koksar Dhaba and further continue driving towards Jispa after a quick stop for refuelling at Tandi.
- Overnight in Jispa.
Note: Old Route Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel are Two Routes to Reach. Which Route is to be Taken, will be decided during the Journey by Open Voting System.
DAY 4: 06-June-2021
Jispa | Overnight at Jispa
- Take a break in Jispa today to acclimatize and also to get ready for the steep climb in the coming days.
- Further, Venture out on a small trek to Gemur Monastery or just lay back and relax.
- Also Visit Suraj Tal Lake and Enjoy the Exotic Lunch at Bhaga River Bank
- Overnight in Jispa.
DAY 5 : 07-June-2021
Jispa – Leh (330 kms/10 hrs) | Overnight in Leh
- After a good nights’ rest, start at 5AM.
- Get set for a further long drive on high altitudes.
- Feel the raw power of the Himalayas as the road towards the mighty Baralacha-La Pass (16,049 feet above sea level), Pang Valley and Tanglangla Pass (17585 feet above sea level) beckons you forward.
- From Jispa, the drive is along the Bhaga River up towards its source, and then to the Baralacha-La Pass.
- The terrain is rugged, Also, the air crisp, and the villagers here chaste and simple.
- It could be another world altogether.
- Stop for lunch at Pang and further, reach Leh by late evening.
- Overnight in Leh.
DAY 6 : 08-June-2021
Leh Sight Seeing | Overnight at Leh
- It is time to give your nerves the much deserved rest. Further, Spend a relaxing day in Leh, or the roof of the world as it is known.
- Also, Visit the Shanti Stupa, an imposing structure situated on a hill.
- From here, enjoy a bird’s eye view of the Leh town.
- Also, check out the relatively modern Shankar Monastery, which is closely associated with the Spituk Monastery.
- Overnight in Leh.
DAY 7 : 09-June-2021
Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (320 kms/10 hrs) | Overnight at Leh
- Start early at 5 AM (packed breakfast provided by the hotel), to drive further to Pangong Lake, situated at an altitude of 14,271 feet above sea level, in the northeast of Leh.
- The bare rolling hills interspersed with dusty valleys are also the setting for the spectacular lakes in the area.
- En route, stop at Thiksey monastery for early morning prayers.
- Beyond Thiksey village, there is nothing but the extreme mountain ranges as far as the eye can see.
- Further, The second stop is the Changla Pass (17,350 ft.), which could also test ones lungs, for the lack of oxygen.
- Drive Further till you reach Pangong Lake, a tourist paradise, also, of great geological significance.
- Part of the lake also runs through the Indo-Chinese border.
- Enjoy lunch next to the sparkling blue waters of the Lake and drive further to reach Leh by late evening.
- Overnight in Leh.
DAY 8 : 10-June-2021
Leh – Nubra Valley (120 kms/4 hrs) | Overnight at Nubra Valley Camp
- After breakfast, start driving further towards Nubra Valley situated in the north of Leh, at about 10,000 feet above sea level.
- The road, which climbs up and over the Khardung La, at approximately 18,380 feet, is also believed to be the highest motorable road in the world.
- After crossing the Pass, you will see Khardong village, stop for lunch at Khalser, Further, cross Deskit (the main villages of Nubra valley).
- Spend the night in deluxe camps.
- Overnight at Nubra Valley Camp
DAY 9 : 11-June-2021
Nubra Valley – Leh (120 kms/4 hrs) | Overnight at Leh
- Post breakfast, drive further to Hunder village where you can also enjoy a camel safari on two hump bactrian camels in sand dunes and further continue towards the famous Deskit monastery.
- Stop for lunch at North Pullu, further, reach Leh by afternoon.
- Wear Your Dancing Shoes in the Evening. Lets Have Fun over Dance, Drinks, Music, Food and Masti
- Overnight Stay at Leh
DAY 10 : 12-June-2021
Relax Today | Overnight at Leh
- You have done a lot of driving. Also, the Hangover of Party will make You wake up Late.
- Take a break and relax in the laid back town of Leh.
- If you are upto then Also lets test your nerves at river rafting! (Cost of River Rafting Additional)
- Overnight stay at Leh
DAY 11 : 13-June-2021
Leh –Kargil (230 kms/6 hrs) | Overnight at Kargil
- After breakfast, leave for Kargil. Further, visit Pathar Sahib gurudwara and also, stop at the Magnetic Hill.
- You can actually switch off the ignition and still move up hill at a speed of 20 km/ hour.
- While driving, you’ll also, come across this unearthly looking landscape, which could be taken away from the moon and put directly in the great Himalayas.
- The rocks emerge in numerous forms and also, gradations of yellow to grey.
- Further, Stop for lunch at Mulbek village.
- Overnight in Kargil.
DAY 12 : 14-June-2021
Kargil – Srinagar (210 kms/6 hrs) | Overnight at House Boat Srinagar
- Early morning, leave for Srinagar, crossing Zozilla Pass (11,575ft) and Drass Valley, also, the second coldest inhabited place in world.
- Stop at Sonamarg for lunch and further, complete the final leg of the journey driving towards Srinagar.
- Overnight in HouseBoat Srinagar.
DAY 13 : 15-June-2021
Srinagar Sight Seeing | Overnight at House Boat Srinagar
- Spend the day sightseeing in Srinagar, a paradise valley in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Further, Enjoy a Shikara ride on Dal Lake and also, see the floating vegetable gardens. Also see Nishat Bagh, Shankaracharya Temple and further, shop the souvenirs at Lal Chowk market.
- Overnight in Houseboat Srinagar
DAY 14 : 16-June-2021
Srinagar – Amritsar (460 kms/9 hrs) | Overnight at Amritsar
- Start early in the morning for the long drive to Amritsar.
- Stop for lunch at the gorgeous hill station of Patnitop. Here, You also, get to Enjoy the Beautiful Snow Clad Scenery.
- Further, Gear Up the Accelerator and Lets Reach Amritsar.
- Stay overnight in Amritsar.
DAY 15 : 17-June-2021
Amritsar – Delhi (460 kms/9 hrs) | Overnight at Delhi
- Finally on the last day of your adventure drive.
- After an early breakfast, visit the Golden Temple and also, the Jallianwala Bagh. In the afternoon, further, start driving towards Delhi.
- Further, Enjoy One of the Late Night Happening Parties with Food, Drinks, Music, Dance at Aerocity in Delhi
- Overnight at Delhi
DAY 16 : 18-June-2021
- You have accomplished which only a few can dream of and the memories of this incredible journey will stay with you forever!
- Post breakfast, Depart to the Delhi Airport and further, Board the Flights to Your Boarding Cities
- We will Keep in Touch and Also, Await Your Reviews But More than that we Await for You to Join the Next Spine Chilling Expedition to some other Happening Place May be Complete North East (The Seven Sisters) or May be the Seven Wonders or May be Road Drive to Bhutan.
- Upon Reaching Your Boarding Cities BT Vans will pick You Up from the Airport and Drop You at Your Home or Hotel in the Boarding Cities
- Wish to See You Soon