Trip Duration: 10 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Langtang Valley Trek - 10 Days.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 8 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 700m) and Maximum (4993m).
Trip Difficulty: Moderate.
Trek Cost:U$D 530 - 690.
Group Size: 1 - 25.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Syabrubensi.
Trekking Ending point: Syabrubensi.
Langtang is closer to Kathmandu which doesn’t take long time to trek in the region. The can be extending from one week or 10 Days. The Long days trek will include Tamang heritage trail and also the Gosainkunda as well as Helambu. The culture of the region is Tibetan - Tamang that is being dominating by Tamang even the people origin are Tibetan. Languages have dominated by Tamang but the culture of people are mixed where they used to sing the song in Tibetan language. Langtang Valley known as a hidden valley in the entire langtang National park and linked to the Tibetan boarder that has prohibited by the government of Nepal which has opened for national and international trekkers as a sacred area tourism destination.One of the 7200 meters highest mountain lies in the region called Langtang lirung. The trek of Langtang national park being so popular in the last decade where can find out the Red and white panda alone the trekking to Langtang valley. Dhunche is the District headquartering of the region or Rasuwa District.
The Langtang valley trek - 10 Days offers best mountains views of Ganesh Himal, Tibet Himal, Langtang lirung, Dorjee lakpa Himal, Yala peaks, lakes and other Himalayan scenic views. The flora and fauna are available from the highland trees to snow lands shrubs. Other animals can be found besides Pandas in the National parks. The trekkers need to check in and out in the entry and existing points and also need to pay for entrance but of course not for exist, though you need to stamp on check out. We are team of experienced Himalayan guides and knowledge enough for mountains and its behaviors and have created the website to encounter you valuable clients, friends and families for trekking and tours in Nepal Himalayan. We do have more experienced than we spoiled here into the brief. Himalayan local guides organize all over the Langtang valley trek for short or long days travelers/trekkers and we will be always there during the main season as well as our locals will be there for your support. Trekking to Lantang need to drive to Syabrubensi by local or private vehicles. The local bus takes 7/8 hour drive to syabrubensi. Syabrubensi is the main trade center for the local people where we do stay at least one night.
BEST TIME TO DO LANGTANG VALLEY TREK - 10 DAYS:
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do the Langtang Valley trek - 10 Days. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Langtang II, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Yala peaks and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Langtang Valley trek - 10 Days in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Langtang Valley Trek - 10 Days. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Langtang Valley Trek - 10 Days.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season trek to Langtang Valley Trek are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Langtang Valley trek - 10 Days will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Langtang valley trek - 10 Days can be around as low as -15°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF 10 DAYS LANGTANG VALLEY TREK:
- Scenery Drive from Kathmandu to syabrubesi.
- Langtang National park check point at Dunche (Army Camp).
- Crosses Beautiful Bhote Koshi River and Langtang valley Khola.
- Delightful views of Langtang Lirung, Yala Peak, Dorje Lakpa and many more peaks.
- Tamang and Tibetan ethnic culture and village.
- An earthquake damage a village of Langtang.
- Wildlife Animals likes; snow leopard, white Monkeys, Red panda, Himalayan Thar and Musk deer.
- Amazing sunrise and sunset views from Kyanjin Ri and Tserko Ri.
- Hike to Langtang Lirung Glacier and Langtang Valley River side.
- Explore the Ancients Buddhist Monastery and cheese factory at Khyanjin Gompa.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > LANGTANG VALLEY TREK
- Day 1:Kathmandu arrival (1350m): arrive to Kathmandu international airport meet me and transport to at yours Hotel.
- Day 2: Kathmandu to syabruBesi(1462m) : early morning breakfast and drive to syabru besi by bus or jeep 7/8 hours drive overnight at the lodge.
- Day 3: SyabruBesi to Lama Hotel(2450m) 6/7 Hours walking: Early morning breakfasts after we walk cross the Bhote koshi rive and flowing the Langtang River and jungle view see the wild animals likes white monkey, Brown monkey, Dears and many different kinds of birds and pairo lodge and after the trail Gradually ascent.This day you might be falling wilderness and may beget opportunity to see the wild animals likes, white monkey, Brown monkey, Red panda, Dears and many different kinds of birds and riches to Bamboo Hotel we may have lunch Break after all the way up to climb Rimche dada and lama Hotel overnight at the lodge.
- Day 4: Lama Hotel To Langtang Village (3560m) 5/6 Hours walking: Early morning Breakfast after we will climb to up the hill flowing the Pain trees and rhododendron trees and wild animal with spectacular fleeting glimpses of Langtang II and Langtang Lirung (7250m) and up to Ghoda Tabela, thankshep and Langtang overnight at the lodge.
- Day 5: Langtang village To Kyanjin Gompa (3875m) ¾ Hours walking: after langtang village you are above the tree line and the landscape is typically hidden Himalayan with short Grass, juniper bushes and scrub.The trail climb gradually crossing the small khola then climbs a moraine to a view point where we can see kyanjin Gompa and the Dramatic icefall and kynjin Gompa overnight at Lodge.
- Day 6: Kyanjin Gompa To tserko Ri (4995m) 7/8 Hours go and back: early morning we climb to see the sun rise for the good view steep climb the Tserko Ri if the weather clear see all the Himalayan Like, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung (7250) , Yala Peak, Gyanghempo (6890m) , Langshisa Ri (6820m) ,Ganjala Pass and many more mountain back to Kynjin Village overnight at Lodge.
- Day 7: Kynjin Gompa To trek back Down Lama Hotel 6/7 Hours Walking: early morning breakfast after the enjoyed your trip and beautiful day trek down hills Mundup Village, Langtang, Thankshep, Godatabela and Lama Hotel overnight at Lodge.
- Day 8: Lama Hotel to Sybrubesi(1560m) 5/6 Hours walking: after breakfast trek down hills with jungle view and bamboo Hotel, pairo and Syabrubesi overnight at Lodge.
- Day 9: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu By bus or Jeep.
- Day 10: Departure to at your Home country.
LANGTANG VALLEY TREKKING ROUTE MAP:
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Syabrubesi – Kathmandu by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including Langtang National Park permit and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.