This tour is a must for any history buff, or visitors who want to get to know Lima on a deeper level. Come learn about Lima's transformation from pre-Hispanic times, to the colonial era, up until the modern day.
Itinerary, departing from Lima year-round:
- A panoramic view of “La Huaca Pucllana,” the ancient clay pyramid
- A visit to the traditional bohemian district of Barranco, + lunch.
- Historical Downtown of Lima: Its palaces, mansions, churches and squares
- San Isidro and an unforgettable view of the Pacific Ocean from the district of Miraflores.
- BCR Museum and the Complejo Monumental San Francisco and its catacombs.
- Citadel of Pachacamac, Sanctuary of God Pachacamac, Temple of the Sun, the Temple of Pachacamac and the Palace of the Virgins of the Sun.
This fascinating day runs for 8 hours on Tuesdays-Saturdays, departing at 9:50 every morning.