Grounded in the timeless Hawaiian principles of ho'oponopono, this is NO ORDINARY YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT!
LIVE Pono will transform the way you think, act, and live.
Ho'oponopono is fundamental to Native Hawaiian healing traditions. This retreat introduces you to these principles in the form of a mindfulness-based meditation practice that will enable you to integrate this ancient wisdom into your modern daily life.
In this retreat you'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn the ancient wisdom of ho’oponopono.
- Disconnect from negativity.
- Step out of the victim/victimizer game.
- Break through resistance and manifest your dreams.
- Heal from and prevent dis-ease and chronic pain.
- Discover the generational impact of individual healing.
- Experience Hawaiian chant, meditation, and breath.
- Explore the lush Windward Coast of Oahu.
- Enjoy mindful yoga and meditation classes daily.
- Enjoy standup paddle boarding, hiking, & other adventures.
- Live the Spirit of Aloha so that you may share it with others.
Join us for "LIVE Pono" & BE the ALOHA you wish to see in the world! No prior yoga & meditation experience is necessary.
Because our retreats are designed to be accessible to island residents commuting from home, the workshops will take place during the hours listed below. Special (optional) activities that enhance the program will occur outside of these hours at or near the retreat center. These include guided hikes, ocean activities, individual lomilomi sessions, hula, fire side gatherings, and more.
Off site participants may plan around the following schedule.
Friday, Oct 7th 6:00pm - 9:00pm (includes dinner for all)
Saturday, Oct 8th 10:00am - 4:00pm (includes lunch for all)
Sunday, Oct 9th 10:00am - 4:00 (includes lunch for all)
Monday, Oct 10th 10:00 am - 12:00pm
Participants will receive a detailed schedule upon arrival. Schedule is subject to change to meet the needs and desires of the group.
Immerse yourself fully in the experience by taking advantage of the all-inclusive package that includes program, meals, special afternoon excursions, and lodging. On-site, shared lodging is available at The Windward Retreat Center.
Retreat participants may stay off-site or ON-SITE at The Windward Retreat Center in Ka'a'a'wa.
Workshop only price ($500)*
- Workshop tuition and all materials
- 3 healthy and delicious meals
- Use of adventure equipment (snorkel gear, paddle boards, etc.)
Retreat w/ on-site lodging for an ALL-INCLUSIVE price ($760 & up)*
- On-site lodging for 3 nights in Windward Oahu
- 8 healthy & delicious meals (dinner Friday night until breakfast Monday morning)
- All course materials & use of adventure equipment (snorkel gear, paddle boards, etc.)
*Kama'aina and military, click here to receive $100 off the workshop only price.