Certified Africa provides a unique travel experience that connects black travelers to movers and shakers on the African Continent.
Couples Who Travel Together Stay Together. Periodt. It reignites your relationship, gives you new shared experiences, and adds spontaneity.
So we've curated a trip that will give you a balance of quality time, adventure, fun, and culture with your significant other.
Plus, you will get a chance to connect, build, and explore business opportunities in Africa with other like minded couples who are interested in expanding their legacy internationally.
Join Certified Africa for an epic experience to the motherland.
Want to speak with our team about this travel experience? Select a time using this link:
✳︎ Yellow Fever vaccination
✳︎ Updated Passport that will not expire within six months of the travel dates
✳︎ Ghana Visa
* Trip deposit is non - refundable.
* Any cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of other monies paid plus the cost to wire refund in order to cover Certified Africa’s administrative costs.
* All monies paid within 90 days of departure date, 70% of payment is non-refundable.
* All monies paid within 60 days of departure date, 100% of payment is non-refundable.
* All balance will be due 30 days before trip date.
THE ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TRAVELER AT ANY TIME. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES.
ALSO OUR SEAMSTRESS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
You can contact Certified Africa for any inquiry about the trip on +1 (727) 222 1637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Today, you arrive to the motherland. You will be picked up by our team at the Airport.
Settle in, relax and enjoy the new environment.
Tonight we will have our special couple's welcome dinner with other couples from Ghana and the Diaspora.
We will sip, dine, connect and dance in preparation for the journey ahead.
Meals Provided: Dinner