This experiences has a total of 5 days, so this itinerary is available each Tuesday ending at Saturday. Living the best experiences in our Yacht, we are going to explore amazing places of Galapagos island.
We offer you the best service and experiences of your life, just explore us and taking time to feel the perfect moment in the perfect destiny, Galapagos.
Note: Accommodation in double cabin
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 15
* PLEASE ASK FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOK
* SINGLE PASSENGERS SUPLEMENT 50%
* ROUND TRIP AIR FLIGHT TO GALAPAGOS AT US$500 PER PERSON
* HANDING FEE FOR NOT ISSUING TICKETS WITH PERFECT DESTINY US$60 PER PERSON
* DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN 10% (BETWEEN 6 AND 11 YEARS OLD)
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
* Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
* A delay with the flight could change the itinerary
* Accommodation in double cabin
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
* Dress code is sportswear
* Vessels itineraries are subject to change without previous notice; due to seasonal changes, weather conditions or Galapagos National Park regulations.
* Price is per person
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
* First deposit required to confirm of US$700 per person
* Balance must to be paid 90 days prior to the cruise departure.
160 days or more before the cruise departure:
- Cancellation: $200 per person penalty fee (Balance can be used as credit or refund)
- Reschedule: No fee
120 to 160 days before the cruise departure
- Cancellation: $500 per person penalty fee (Balance can be used as credit or refund)
- Rescheduled: No fee per person penalty fee
90 to 120 days before the cruise departure
- Cancellation: $700 per person penalty fee
- Rescheduled: $350 per person penalty fee
Cancellation less than 90 days before the cruise departure:
- Penalty of 100% of the booked tour
- Rescheduled might apply a difference in cruise rate, please check with us
Does not apply discount over discount
Applies for new reservations
Transfer in: personalized welcome (Poster with names and guide waiting for you at the aiport)
Departure to the Galapagos Islands, arrival at San Cristobal airport, where our naturalist guide of the National Park will be waiting for you.
Lobos Island :.-
Lobos island is a small islet separated from San Cristobal by a narrow channel, forming a sheltered bay where sea lion pups play in tidal pools. Despite its small size, the island is surprisingly packed with wildlife, especially with “lobos marinos”, the Spanish name for sea lions. Groups of sea lions will welcome you at the landing spot, but as you walk a few steps inland, male frigatebirds displaying their inflated red balloons will be perched on the bushes and trees. A small colony of blue footed boobies, which often nest right on the trail, will give you the opportunity to observe their famous courtship dance.
Snorkel: This is a great snorkeling location as the water are usually calm and the sea lions often play with divers to show off their swimming skills. Sea turtles and rays are often seen resting in the sandy bottoms.
Highlights: Galapagos sea lions, marine Iguanas, magnificent & great frigatebirds, blue-footed Boobies, San Cristobal Lava Lizards.
Accommodation: 1 night at Yacht