Trip Duration: 14 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Manaslu Circuit Trekking.
Per day Hiking: 3-7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 600m) and Maximum (5,106m).
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Trek cost:U$D 990-1150.
Gruop Size:2 - 20 peoples.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Arughat/Sotikhola.
Trekking Ending point:Besishar.
14 - Days Manaslu circuits trekking is one of the famous trek routes in Nepal Himalayan region.
It lies in Middle Western division of Nepal, in between Ganesh Himal ranges and Annapurna region. This Manaslu Base camp (4850m) and Larke La pass (5106m) trek stars from Arughat Bazaar or Sotikhola Village and following the Budhi Gandaki River, passes delightful Traditional Gurungs and Tibetans Villages. There are several routes but main Goals are crossing the Larke La pass and explore the Manaslu Base Camp. While you get to Sama Gaun Village, you will pass the northern path through crossing the beautiful Birendra Lake and uphill to Manaslu Base Camp. In the Manaslu Base Camp, there are no Lodges. The clients who would like to expedition Mt. Manaslu Mountain they must follow this trail. It Takes 7/8 Hours go and back from Sama Gaun Village.
Before going to Manaslu Base Camp please prepare some dry foods, Mineral water, snicker, Mars and warm down jacket, sun Glass, Gloves, sun cream, trekking boots etc. while you are going to Manaslu Base camp you will see the amazing views of samdo peak, Manaslu Himal, Naike peak, Birendra Lake, Glacier, Buddha Himal and wonderful landscape with many more Mountain etc. the trekkers who will trekking to Manaslu Himalayan region , Himalayan Local Guide recommend to explore the Pungen Gumpa, manaslu Base camp, Birendra Lake once for your lifetime remembrance and don’t go alone wherever better to visit with experience local Himalayan Guide or with friends just in case if you needs some help there are no chance to communicates. We arrange professional Guide and porters who are doing Manaslu Base camp and Larke la pass trekking every season.
BEST TIME TO DO MANASLU CIRCUIT TREKKING:
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do Manaslu Circuit Trekking. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Sringi Himal, Ganesh Himal, Buddha Himal, Manaslu, Samdo Peak, Annapurna ranges and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Manaslu Circuit Trekking in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Manaslu Circuit Trekking. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Manaslu Circuit Trekking.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season trekking to Manaslu Circuit are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Manaslu Circuit trekking will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Manaslu Circuit Trekking can be around as low as -20°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF MANASLU CIRCUIT TREKKING 14 DAYS:
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola.
- Magnificent Himalayan’s views, waterfall, and landscape.
- Flowing the Budigandaki River,waterfall and natural hot spring in the Tatopani Village.
- Visit to Birendra Lake.
- All mountain view like Mt. Manaslu, Naike peak, Siringi Himal, Ganesh Himal, Samdo peak, etc.
- Ethnic Gurungs and Tibetans Villages.
- Manaslu Larke La Pass 5,106 meters pass.
- Hike to Manaslu Base Camp 4,400 meters.
- Explore the very Ancients Buddhist Gompa at Pungen Gompa.
- Beautiful typical Local Houses and Traditional Hospitality.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > MANASALU CIRCUIT TREKKING 14 DAYS.
- Day 01:Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
- Day 02: Kathmandu – Sotikhola, 8/9 hour driving.
- Day 03: Soti khola - Machha Khola 6/7 hours walking.
- Day 04: Machha Khola - Jagat 1345m, 6/7 hours walking.
- Day 05: Jagat - Deng 1870m, 5/7 hours walking.
- Day 06: Deng - Namrung 2635m, 6/7 hours walking.
- Day 07: Namrung - Samagaon 3545m, 5/6 hours walking.
- Day 08: Rest day in same place.
- Day 09: Samagaon - Samdo 3879m, 3/4 hours walking.
- Day 10: Samdo - Dharmashala (Larke Phedi) 4465m, 4/5 hours walking.
- Day 11: Dharmashala - Larkya La Pass 5106m- Bimtang 3870m, 7/8 hours walking.
- Day 12: Bimtang – Dharapani 6/7 hours walking.
- Day 13: Dharapani – Beshishar 5/6 hours driving.
- Day 14: Besishar – Kathmandu 6/7 hours driving.
MANASALU CIRCUIT TREKKING ROUTE MAP.
FREE - BENEFITS OF MANASALU CIRCUIT TREK:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Soti Khola by Bus.
- Dharapani - Besishar by sharing jeep.
- Besishar – Kathmandu by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- Special Manaslu Permit.
- MCAP ( Manaslu Conservation Area Project) Permit.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Projet) Permit.
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.