The Yucatan Peninsula is the gateway to the Maya World, where white sands bathed with turquoise water will captivate your vision. Located in the Southeastern part of Mexico, it is made up of 3 states: Quintana Roo, Yucatan, and Campeche. The region enjoys a warm, humid climate, making it ideal for golf. The Peninsula offers countless experiences during your visit: with cenotes, gastronomy, archaeological sites, haciendas, beach and golf!
Golf experiences will be at four gems from the region:
Delfin Country in Campeche.
- Royalton Riviera Cancun, an Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino is a modern property in the popular vacation hotspot of Riviera Cancun.
- Hacienda Sotuta de Peon one of the cultural treasures of the Yucatan. A living museum near the city of Merida.
- Hacienda Puerta Campeche, a luxury boutique hotel that comprises of restored 16th-century haciendas in the historic district of downtown Campeche.
- 6 night stay at exclusive deluxe resorts for adults
- Transportation to and from airport
- Transportation to and from golf courses included
- Transportation within the Peninsula [2 vans 12ppl + van for luggage & bags] - Green Fees
- Range Balls
– Drinks and Snacks from Beverage Cart Available. Please Note
Golf courses and services following Covid-19 pandemic protocol.
Tour Hacienda Sotuta de Peon is the restoration project of a landmark located in the heart of the ancient henequen zone in the Yucatan state, and gives a true glimpse of what was once a fully operational Henequen Hacienda in the grand style and tradition of this period. Arqueological Site- UXMAL with English speaking private guide. Poetic in name and history, Uxmal is the most important representative of the Puuc architectural style, which flourished in the Late Classic Period (AD 600–900). One of the most spectacular and significant groups at Uxmal, is the Nunnery Quadrangle that got its name from Franciscan priest Diego Lopes de Cogolludo.