Melanated Migrator Bali 2022
*The best sunset view of the famed Uluwati Temple and the Kecak Dance Performance at the temple site.
*Cuddling, petting and playing with the friendliest monkeys across the planet at the Sacred Monkey Forest at Ubud.
*The thrill and ecstasy at the Bali Swing.
*Soul-nourishing and invigorating Bali Spa.
*The astounding active volcano, Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) tour.
What's not Included?
Pricing is based on Double Occupancy and activities of the trip. The rooms will be double beds, unless otherwise specified (couple, etc). You will be matched with another migrator, unless you are bringing another Migrator!
What's not Included?
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please purchase travel insurance for your Dubai Travel Package.
· Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates.
· All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Melanated Migrator reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
· Currently, US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. If changes happen, we will alert you via email.
· You are required to make your own flight arrangements. When making your own flight arrangements, you must pay close attention to dates.
· At check-in, a major credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
· A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 60 days before travel, if not earlier.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do U.S. Citizens need a visa and a passport to travel? Any other ID or documents needed to travel from the USA besides a passport? Yes, the passport is always required to travel for US Citizens. Apart from Passport & Visa no other ID is required. What type of Visa is required to travel? You require a tourist visa to travel.
TERMS & POLICIES
· All payments to Melanated Migrator are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
· Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name fee may apply.
· If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger monthly payments than what is required. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
· Name Change Fee – $200 before final payment date on your invoice; $250 + any vendor fees after final payment date on your invoice.
· Late payment of $250 per person is required after the final payment date on your invoice.
· All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
The first day of this refreshing trip starts with your arrival at the Ngurah Rai International Airport. Our representative would be there to receive you heartily and escort you to your hotel in Ubud – in the uplands of Bali. This day is reserved for recovering from jet lag and enjoying the hotel amenities. You may also explore and shop around in the nearby locality. Although it is irresistible to stop yourself from hanging out in the local markets amidst such breathtaking natural beauty and serenity but it is advised to go to bed early and have a sound sleep as the following day is filled with a lot of thrill and adventure.
Overnight is in Ubud (Bali).