Yogis! Remember how much fun it was to go to camp every summer?
Join us on a four-day weekend for YOU to feel like a kid again...but this time add in yoga, wellness workshops, great food and more..and it's only 90 minutes from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Join Founder Rachel Rajput and rotating Left Coast Teachers for an amazing adventure at Camp Double Bear in the Santa Cruz mountains.
Yoga Camp will begin on Friday afternoon and go through Memorial Day Monday at brunch. Camp Double Bear is a private camp situated on 100 acres in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The land is forested with madrones, firs, oaks, bays, and redwoods, and the views are amazing! Kids and families are welcome! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for family and group pricing.
About Camp Double Bear
Please note that accommodations are camping-style. We have a large sleeping yurt for those who wish to sleep inside, and others may camp on the property in tents or trailers. Please plan to bring sleeping bags and all of your camping gear for the weekend. Indoor bathroom and shower facilities with hot water are provided. We expect participants of Yoga Camp to act in a respectful, mindful way and to keep the property clean!
Cancellations / Refunds:
All of our trips are non-refundable, however if you need to cancel up to a week before the trip, you may transfer your payment to either:
1. Another student, OR
2. Another Left Coast-run Retreat
Any cancellations less than a week before the trip will have tuition forfeited.
- Twice daily yoga / meditation sessions in the yoga dome
- Hot tubbing under the stars (clothing optional)
- Hiking / birdwatching on the private, 100 acre property
- Arts and crafts in the Art Barn
- Campfire, drum circle, and s'mores
- Music jam in the Outdoor Amphitheater
- Delicious vegetarian meals and snacks
- Lots of time to relax, journal, or create art
- Optional Massage can be added
Transportation to Yoga Camp, snacks, alcohol. We will post a rideshare board a few weeks before the trip... so folks can carpool!