This is for the MFY Level 1: Anatomy, Alignment & Injury Prevention Weekend Retreat from Jan 3-5, 2020 in San Francisco, CA.
Open to all level students and/or yoga teachers looking to deepen their own practice while understanding the application behind the poses.
While this training will focus on continuing to build the foundation for a solid practice and/or teaching, expect a transformation experience with strong roots and discussions in yoga philosophy as well.
All students will receive credit towards MFY's teacher training program. All teachers will be able to submit to Yoga Alliance for CEUs.
- Tantara (914 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133)
- Located in Nob Hill Neighborhood
Friday, January 3rd
6-9pm: Orientation & Restorative Healing Practice
Saturday, January 4th
7am-5:30pm: Morning Asana, Meditation, Journaling, Anatomy, Alignment, Injury Prevention, & Yoga Philosophy
Saturday Night (optional)
7-9pm: Social Night Dinner
Sunday, January 5th
7am-4:30pm: Morning Asana, Meditation, Journaling, Anatomy, Alignment, Injury Prevention, & Yoga Philosophy
- Fairmont San Francisco (.4 miles)
- Marriott Union Square (.6 miles)
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco (.8 miles)
- Less than 1 mile from Powell & Montgomery St Station
- 15 miles from San Francisco International Airport
- 20 miles from Oakland International Airport
- Completion of MFY Intro to Yoga Foundations Course
INTERESTED IN COMPLETING THE FULL 200HR TRAINING??
Yes, we are Yoga Alliance Accredited. See below...
MFY 200HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM:
- Online: Intro to Yoga Foundations
- Level 1: Anatomy, Alignment & Injury Prevention
- Level 2: Teaching Methods
***Learn more at MedFlowYoga.com