Casa Del Cielo– “Terms and Conditions”
(Lot 73/74 Frac Laguna Mar -Avenida Sac Bajo, Isla Mujeres, Mexico)
Michelle Cross Reservation
Oct 19 - 26, 2019 (7 nights) firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirming Your Reservation
Thank you for your reservation request. At this time, you should have a confirmation of availability for your dates and be in receipt of a payment request. Along with completing your deposit payment, please sign and return a copy of this “Terms and Conditions” document via email to email@example.com unless you have sent a signed copy via docusign.
Your reservation requires a 50% rental deposit if your arrival date is more than 60 days from your booking date. In such case the balance of your payment is due within 60 days prior to the beginning date of your reservation. In the event your arrival date is less than 60 days from your booking date, 100% of the rental fee plus tax and damage deposit (if applicable). At the time of your final payment, we may require your credit card information to have on file depending on additional conditions of your specific rental requests.
Your booking may confirm through VRBO, Airbnb, WeTravel, or directly via wire transfer. We will confirm your reservations after receipt of deposit and a copy of this signed “terms and conditions” document. Please note that a reservation is not confirmed without a written or email confirmation from owner or manager. Please feel free to contact Jeffrey Alan @ 206-579-0798 to confirm regarding any questions about your reservation.
Standard arrival times are 3 pm – 6 pm. Arrivals after/before this are possible but must be arranged for in advance so that it can be coordinated. Departure times are 11am, unless otherwise agreed upon by owner/management.
Reservation dates and confirmation
Party: Michelle Cross
Party of 10 (including kids)
Reservation Dates: Oct 19 – 26, 2019 (7 nights)
Total Rate: $5,622 including any taxes and fees
Duration: 7 nights
Total Rate with damage deposit: $6,622.00 (including $1000 damage deposit,
Deposit amount due on signing: $3,311.00
Balance reservation: $3,311.00
Balance due date: Aug 19, 2019
*Note that adjacent casita on the street side may be occupied by caretaker, employee, teacher or students from the adjacent Casa Coco property next door.
*The use of the above noted room will not overlap the private spaces and ocean side of the rental and access to such suite shall be limited to the front yard.
2. Cancellation and Refund Policy Your deposit for the rental including taxes is non-refundable. If you have to cancel your reservation 60 days or more prior to your arrival date, you forfeit 50% of your total rental. If your reservation is cancelled less than 60 days prior to your arrival date, we do not offer a refund and you will forfeit your entire rental costs. However if we re-book the same reservation dates, we will refund 50% of your total rental rate plus the damage deposit. The damage deposit is refundable for any cancellation. We encourage all travelers to purchase vacation rental insurance. Vacation insurance policies are available through various insurance agencies that may cover your costs in case you have to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances. 3.Occupancy Casa Del Cielo is equipped to accommodate 1-10 persons including. Before you arrive at Casa Del Cielo, we will require a list of names and ages of all the persons who will be staying at the villa. At no time can more than 10 persons stay in the house, unless prior permission has been granted. If the guest list changes, we must be notified by email. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if more than 6 guests are staying on the property without prior permission from the managers /owners. 4. Event/Party Policy Please notify us of any party involving more than 4 outside guests. For special events, as weddings, there will be an event/ party fee of a minimum of $1000. By agreeing to rent the villa, you agree to follow these guidelines or risk forfeiting the remainder of your rental and fees paid. The renter of the property also agrees to be responsible for all health, safety, and damage issues involved with their party participants while at Casa Del Cielo.
Further renter and is aware that any illegal drug use or use of any illegal substances, either by a minor or an adult, is cause for immediate termination of the rental and without refund.
Hosts and Guests shall not use the property outside of permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, dangerous, illegal, or improper purposes. Additionally, guests agree to act in a respectful manner and not cause annoyance or disruption to other participants, neighbors, or any other person.
Outdoor music shall between the hours of 9:30 AM and 11PM unless otherwise agreed in writing for an event.
5. Children Casa Del Cielo has numerous design elements that are potentially dangerous, including pool, oceanfront & oceanfront access. For families with children, it is important that
children be supervised at all times and instructed on safety issues in and around the property.
6. Pets Pets are not allowed. 7. Smoking Indoor smoking is not allowed. 8. Damage Deposit A damage deposit of $1000 (Five Hundred) US dollars/week for each week of stay is to be paid at the time the initial reservation is made. The deposit will be returned no more than 15 business days after you depart, assuming no damage has been reported to us by our agents. By renting Casa Del Cielo, you agree to be responsible for all damages not covered by your initial damage deposit. You will not be held responsible for normal wear of items in the villa. We reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning if the villa is not left in reasonable condition. At no time is the use of glass allowable around or in the pool. In the event that glass is found in the pool during or upon completion of the guests stay, a $500 fee will be charged for pool draining and cleaning. Lost key charge: $75 USD/lost key Lost TV, dish, stereo, + a/c, fan remote charge: $100 per lost item 9. Liability Payment of your deposit is deemed as full and final acceptance of the terms and conditions for booking Casa Shabby Chic. By booking Casa Shabby Chic, you agree to indemnify the owners, shareholders, contractors, agents, representatives, parent company, any/or any affiliated company, (including employees of Casa Del Cielo) from and against any claim and all liability in the event of illness, injury, or death on or adjacent to the premises during the term of this rental agreement, and resulting from any cause whatsoever. Additionally, renter will indemnify the same for loss of personal property or belongings, resulting from your residence or your guests’ residence in Casa Del Cielo. Renter further agrees that renter is responsible and liable for, and will pay upon request, any damages that occur to the premises due to renter and/ or renter’s guest misuse and or negligent use of the premises.
Standard safety precautions for renters apply for the pool & residence/complex. Your acceptance of this agreement and its terms are inclusive of but not limited to following such practices for the term of your rental and specifically acknowledging that adults are responsible for under age members of the group.
The owners are not responsible for inconvenience related to power or other utility outages.
The hurricane season is from June 1 to November 30 every year. In the event of a hurricane, bad weather conditions or other acts of god, the owners:
* At their discretion provide any refunds.
* Are not responsible for finding alternate lodging for the renter
* Are not responsible for renter's financial losses related to transportation or alternate lodging.
* Recommend that renters get trip cancellation insurance from one of the several companies that offer it, such as insuremytrip.com
10. Contract These terms and conditions form a contract between the owners and managers of Casa Del Cielo and the renters and guests of Casa Del Cielo. Thus, this contract shall be construed and governed in all respects by Mexican Law. All disputes arising under or relating to this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
Booking Guest Name # of guests in party
Michelle Cross 10 including children