Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) is a group intervention over 8 weeks, and is offered as treatment for adults with affective disorders, and bothersome symptoms in the spectrum of anxiety and depression. MBCT is recommended treatment for adults with depression, where group therapy offers more efficient and beneficial possibilities than individual therapy.
This group also have a psychoeducational focus, where you'll learn relapse prevention strategies.
Read more about MBCT here.
Day: Mondays weeks 44-51
Dates: 28.10, 04.11, 11.11, 18.11, 25.11, 02.12, 09.11, 16.12
Location: Psykolog i Bodø, adres Tollbugata 10 (2 floor), 8006 Bodø
- learn to recognize negative thought spirals, or when autopilot is activated
- learn how to step out of autopilot
- become more conscious about how sensations express in the body, and how thoughts and emotions are connected
- learn how to increase your tolerance for difficult emotions, and empower yourself to regulate your emotions more skilfully
- recognise inner unease and restlessness, and how this tend to impact your behaviour and actions
- learn about the breath, and how to relates to the alarmsystem of your body
- lean how to find focus and ease, when in unease