With us you will have a chance to understand and experience this ancient and country with its complicated history and present realities on a different level.
You will learn about the geopolitical status of the region, enjoy interactive workshops, experience encounters with locals from the cultural and social mosaics of Israel and enjoy some of the most authentic Israeli experiences imaginable. This tour will leave you asking for more, as it is nothing you have ever seen or done before.
Puzzle Israel is dedicated to offering its travelers a unique Israeli experience that gives everyone the opportunity to get to know the REAL ISRAEL in addition to all the “must sees”.
Create the path and others will follow!
* Base price is set at $4,325 which reflects a group size of 12-15 people with 4* accommodating (you can upgrade to 5* accommodation for $847)
* If the group size is 16-25 people, the base price for 4* accommodation is $3,915 pp (you can upgrade to 5* accommodation for $917)
Notes on pricing
* A $350 per person down payment - non refundable
* Full payment is to be made 60 days prior to arrival
* Full refund (other than deposit) up to 30 days prior to arrival
* 80% refund (not including deposit) up to 15 days prior to arrival
* 50% refund (not including deposit) up to 7 days before arrival
* If cancellations are made after 7 days prior to arrival, refunds will only be made for bookings that can be cancelled
* In cases of cancellations due to security reasons in Israel, there will be a full refund ( including deposit), even if the trip is cancelled after 7 days prior to arrival
* The itinerary includes many elements that have not yet been booked. They are pending final booking and confirmation. As such, there may be slight changes in the final program.
* The above cost is subject to change at any time as per notice from hotels and other suppliers of services.
* If the number of participants and/or rooming arrangements and/or flights schedules is changed, an additional supplement may apply.
* Note that the final price can change according to changes in the schedule
All passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of return to your home country.
NEW VAT TAX REGULATIONS
Please be aware that according to the new Israeli tax laws, being strictly enforced by all hotels, all guests holding Israeli citizenship, even those with dual citizenship/passports both for individual travelers and guests part of a group, or invited local guests, will be charged the applicable VAT tax. Therefore the necessary documentation must be received from the participants within 14 days prior to arrival in order to finalize the bill. Should this information not be provided in a timely manner, we reserve the right to charge the VAT accordingly.