Shinrin-Yoku is a term that means "taking in the forest atmosphere" or "forest bathing". It was developed in Japan during the 1980's and we are bringing it to Southern California in October!
Join Alice and Yanai on a day escape away from the hustle and bustle of the city and under the canopy of a living forest to reconnect with your soul. The best part is you do not even need a passport or to take time away from work to fully immerse yourself in nature and self care! You will leave this sun up to sun down adventure feeling rejuvenated in mind, body and spirit.
"In Every Walk With Nature One Receives Far More Then He Seeks"
Limited to the first 12 people who sign up to maintain an intimate experience and adventure between the "Self" and nature!
Early Bird $125 before Sept. 24
Never To Late $150 after Sept. 24
Live, Love, Life
Yanai & Alice
Any questions please feel free to reach to us:
- Breakfast Smoothies/Power Bar
- A guided moderate 6mile hike into the wild
- Vinyasa Flow led by Alice, RYT 200
- Gourmet picnic style lunch to nourish & cleanse
- Snacks to fuel our bodies
- Glass of wine at a local vineyard
- A guided Aromatherapy Meditation led by Yanai, RN, RYT 200, C.A
- Reduced Carbon Footprint= Carpool
and some special surprises