We are moving forward with the retreat and plan on aligning to CDC recommendations for small gatherings which may mean we do all our Yoga outside, stay 6 feet apart, dine separately etc.
Join Satya for four nights and five days of healing, community, and rejuvenation in Mount Shasta. Hestia Retreat Center is a magical healing sanctuary surrounded by a flowing creek, labyrinth, healing meditation garden, and 10 acres of forested land. Wake up to sounds of the creek and breathtaking views of nearby Mount Shasta, a majestic volcano known for its powerfully healing energies. A POC stewarded center, Hestia is a peaceful gathering place to relax, connect and soak in the serenity of nature. Mornings will include a moderate to vigorous Hatha Flow practice and brunch. Afternoons will include free time and organized trips to explore the sacred sites of Mount Shasta and deepen your Yoga practice close to the nature. The central exploration of the retreat will be to hold self and nature as sacred and inseparable.
Satya teaches in a radically inclusive way with special focus on therapeutics, alignment, and preventing injury. This retreat is open to all levels of experience. people of all genders, 15+ in age, religions, ethnicities, races, abilities, immigration statuses, shapes, sexual orientation are welcome and celebrated.
Arrival: 5 pm Sunday, July 12th (late arrival possible if approved by organizer)
Departure: 1 pm Thursday, July 16th
1. Payment plans available
2. If you would like to arrange to pay by cash or check, please contact Satya directly email@example.com
**Rate go up June 1st. **
3. All deposits & payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NO EXCHANGES. This includes acts of God or Mother Nature. Please make sure you purchase travel insurance that would cover a cancelled retreat or your personal need or emergency to cancel your retreat. As times become more turbulent, it's important to be prepared. Lonely planet has good insurance. Make sure to check fine print.
4. Carpooling will be made available but is not guaranteed.
5. One partial scholarship and one work trade spot available. Car required for work trade. Email for details.
6. All meals are included and lovingly prepared by a local chef. Ingredients are organic and largely plant-based nutrition. Gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary needs are available upon request.
For more information about Satya come by one of her public classes listed at facebook.com/satyabodyworks
or check out these videos:
Queen or twin bed in a room shared with 1-2 other people. Shared bathroom and showers.
Your private sanctuary awaits! Retreat to your eco-cabin nestled right next to the flowing creek. Full bed with private bathroom and shower. Contact Satya for special pricing for two people.
Camp in style with a cushy twin bed, night stand, lantern, and tent all set up for you and only you when you arrive. Bedding provided. Sites available by the creek or in the forest with a 1 minute walk to port-a-potties and 2 minute walk to indoor bathrooms and showers. Outdoor shower also available.
Twin or full bed in a yurt shared with 1-2 people. There's at least 6 feet of space between beds. 1 minute walk to port-a-potties and 2 minute walk to indoor bathrooms and showers. Outdoor shower also available.