Kim and Nicole have created MUDITA YOGA RETREATS from a mutual love of Travel, Delicious Food, Blissful Yoga and Relaxation, Connection and Growth… They are committed to creating an unforgettable experience, filled with fun, love and relaxation.
We truly believe that everyone deserves to be kind to themselves. Give yourself some time on the mat, surrounded by natural beauty and beautiful likeminded people – it will do you the world of good!
What brings this whole experience together is the friendships and connections you will make whilst on this retreat. Connection and new experiences with likeminded souls from all around the world is something very special. We look forward to meeting you all and guiding you on a transformative experience. We aim for our retreat to give you the quiet time to relax and reflect but to also take you on an adventure of a lifetime. To give you life changing, life skills that you can take home with you and integrate into your everyday life with ease. Its these little tips, simple changes and light bulb moments that will become the gems of our journey together and will create an easy change to your life.
INCLUDED IN THE MUDITA PHUKET YOGA RETREAT:
· 6 nights luxury accommodation with pool. Walking distance from the beach.
· Airport transfers (only available for 2 time slots on both arrival day and leaving day)
· Morning daily guided meditation
· 2 yoga classes per day (including Hatha, Yin and Vinyasa)
· 3 healthy chef prepared meals per day
· Infused waters, teas and coffee available
· 2-3 healthy cookery classes tailored to your needs
· Boat island excursion
· Beach yoga and Stand up Paddle boarding excursion
· Waterfall excursion
· Face Yoga class with Natural face and body care workshop.
Jungle view villa – king bed – w ensuite based on double occupancy.
Standard view – top floor - Twin share w - based on double occupancy. Bathroom right next door
Standard view – bottom floor – triple share - ensuite