"A life highlight" ~MIT Sloan MBA '16
Learn all about this exclusive experience at MyWestAfrica.org
Escape to Ghana and Togo for 8 days and forge friendships in the company of students and alumni from top schools. Immerse yourself in the cultures, history, economy and natural splendor of West Africa.
Escape the pressures of life back home as you enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences
* Hike across borders into a different country
* Create local crafts taught by local artisans
* Bear witness to the horrors of the history of Ghana's slave castles
* Converse with African business and community leaders
* Dance and drum with West African musicians
* Feel the thunder and power of Wli Waterfall
* Harvest, cook, and feast upon local delicacies
* Hear the traditional stories of the local people
* Discover the colors, aromas, and sounds of the local markets
* Relax with new friends while enjoying local brews
We have designed our programs based on over a decade of experience so you will leave with new perspectives through relationships you will never forget.
We cannot offer a specific itinerary because unlike typical tours of Africa, My West Africa intimate escape is built on authentic experiences in our community, not ticking off sights from a guide book. We don't want to spoil the many surprises we have in store for you, so reserve your place today and get yourself ready for a trip unlike any other.
Your per person price covers all your on-the-ground expenses: accommodation, food, drink (including options such as local beer, palm wine and tropical mixed drinks), activities, ground transportation, and everything you'll need from the moment you arrive at the airport. Secure your escape early so you don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance.