This amazing, well-crafted spiritual immersion will take you deep into Himalayan culture and life. Be amazed at the majestic nature of Himalayan peak, enjoy days full of hiking in the sacred paths as the mystery and history of where you are unfolds before your eyes. The location is unknown to keep the magic alive.
Upon arrival to Rishikesh, India we will reveal the auspicious journey that was planned around specific astrological alignments. This unique retreat offers the meditative, scriptural and devotional paths of yoga rather than the asana path. This is the perfect journey for avid hikers, mountain lovers, adventurers, spiritual seekers and will to surrender to the flow individuals.
The magic of our retreat culminates with Diwali, Festival of Lights. We will enjoy a special night in the Himalayas with our local friends and bring closure to our enchanted journey with lights, merriment and triumph!
• Permits and entry fees
• Transportation 12 days: From Rishikesh and return
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) Trip begins with dinner on Day 1 and ends with Lunch on Day 12
• Daily (when possible yoga asana, meditation and pranayama)
• “Story Time”: Education and information of each location, mythological stories, readings from ancient scriptural texts and more
• Time for journaling and introspection
• Professional local trekking guide with fluent English
• Porters and other trekking crew (assistants and cooks) 10 kg maximum pp
• Weather suitable tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen tent, toilet tent, camping chairs etc.
• Travel or any other kind of insurance
• Costs and expenses for medical treatment arising due to any calamity
• Any accommodation, travel or transport (or upgrade) outside of our above itinerary for any reason
• Hire charges for mules or porters if require additional personal items to be carried
• Extra sightseeing outside our planned schedule
• Extra meals, drinks, snacks etc.
• Tips, donations for guide, porters, cook, driver etc.
• Day 12 return to Rishikesh hotel night
1. You need a visa to enter India. We are happy to help you figure out your best option from E-Visa to 10 year Visas.
2. Book your International Travel to arrive in Delhi or Dehra Dun for easiest arrival point to Rishikes.
1. There will be 6 days of full hiking + 5 nights in Tents
2. Trekking distances (Day 5: 8 km, Day 6: 7 km, Day 7: 5 km, Day 8: 2 km, Day 9: 8 km, Day 10: 12 km)
3. Elevation information: 3, 300 meters to 4,400 meters
4. Average temperature: 15 Celsius to -8 Celsius
5. There will be two long days of driving to get to and return back to Rishikesh. These are curvy mountain roads of breathtaking, heart-stopping beauty.
6. Total group size limited to 12
Please note all retreat deposits are non-refundable and total retreat payment is due within 4 weeks of retreat start date. Should a cancellation occur, participants are eligible to receive a refund minus the deposit up until 90 days prior retreat start date of any payments made. No refunds will be given 90-days or less of retreat start date.