East meets west in this immersive week of spiritual journeying and journaling. Your guides are a yogini and Tibetan shaman, as well as an Irish druid with years of channelled writing experience. Begin your day with soothing yoga and meditation. Absorb the Celtic twilight with an evening druidic ritual around an ancient stone circle. In between, enjoy tours of some of the most spectacular scenery in Ireland.
You’ll also have classes in automatic writing to help you develop your claircognizance, create time to write, journal into your soul, and overcome writer’s block once and for all. An added bonus will be instruction in the ancient art of divination, and a private healing consultation with a gifted homeopath.
If you can imagine yourself standing on cliffs that soar 700 feet above the Atlantic, having dinner in a haunted 12th century castle, walking through the forest said to be home of the King of the Faeries of Connaught, and visiting a prehistoric dun fort on the isle of Inis Mór, then this is the spiritual pilgrimage for you.
Find out more at: http://www.irelandwritertours.com/
- Please be sure to check our ‘More Interesting Bits’ page on the Ireland Writer Tours website for helpful travel hints and fun articles. This is where you’ll find articles about informative books to read and films to see before traveling to Ireland; info about money and temperature conversation; yoga and spiritual practices; writing tips; Irish customs and history, etc. We have new posts every two weeks: http://www.irelandwritertours.com/p/more-interesting-bits_2.html
- After you've signed up for the retreat, you'll be sent a "Liability Waiver" and a "Terms and Conditions" document for you to sign and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also after sign up, we’re happy to help with advice about flights, easy airport bus connections, where to stay if you arrive early or stay after the retreat/tour, etc.
- Before your journey, you’ll receive several helpful emails, including: “How to Avoid Jet Lag,” “What to Pack,” and more.
- We’ll connect with each participant individually, by email, as well as via Skype or Google Hangouts, if you wish, to speak in-person, and answer any questions prior to the retreat/tour.
- The first day of the tour we'll meet up at a designated time and easy-access location, so you won’t have to worry about getting lost!
Our Tour begins at 2:00pm with a shuttle pick up in Galway City Participants are whisked away to the hotel where they can freshen up before -
Our opening circle where you can set your intentions for the week