Join Maria Garre + Carole Westerman
Get ready to embark on a truly transformative, divine journey, yatra. Come to renew your spirit, bring peace to your cellular body and shed layers of the Self with this 10-day retreat. Each day is a cultural and mythological adventure filled with story that comes to life and into practice. Wake up daily to devotion and purification with Ma Ganga and feel her waters and sounds cleanse you.
From rafting in the sacred river Ganges, to spice shopping in the market, we will immerse in the beauty of this precious land. Be completely nurtured and cared for as Maria has vast knowledge and experience of India alongside Carole co-teacher on the path. Our amazing native, local team drops us right into Indian culture and customs.
We will manage all the details, so you can show up, dive in, and allow yourself the time and space to tend to the Self and be nourished.
A sample of what we will do:
• Morning mediation on the Ganga
• Daily Yoga classes
• Visit sacred temples around the area and learn the mythology for each one
• Hike the Himalayan foothills
• Local market shopping
* Private vedic homa (fire offering) at temple with Brahmin priests
• Amazing Rafting on River Ganga
• Ancient Cave meditation
• Visit and meet local children to offer donations
* Private Ganga Ma Puja riverside
- 10 days, 9 nights lodging
- Daily Ayurvedic Vegetarian breakfast and dinner
- All transportation, entrance fees to excursions and events
- Daily morning Yoga and Meditation classes
- Ayurvedic treatments (1 abhyanga, 1 shirodhara)
- Guided tours with Maria and local guides to enrich your cultural experience
- Roundtrip land transfer from Delhi or Jolly Grant Airport to Rishikesh
• Airfare to/from India
• Incidentals, Tips
*School donations other charitable donations you may want to give
• Upgraded hotel bookings outside of retreat offerings
• Meals outside of specified retreat inclusions
* special meal request outside of full vegetarian menu
Please note all retreat deposits are non-refundable and total retreat payment is due within 4 weeks of retreat start date. Should a cancellation occur, participants are eligible to receive a refund minus the deposit up until 90 days prior retreat start date of any payments made. No refunds will be given 90-days or less of retreat start date.
More spacious, large room 13 by 17 with balcony and view.
Spacious, large room 13 by 17 with balcony view.
Smaller room 11 by 13 without balcony. Cozy and comfortable.
Smaller room 11 by 13 without balcony. Economical choice for two people to share smaller space.