Trip Duration: 10 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Nar Phu Valley Trek Solo - 10 Days.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 800 m) and Maximum (5320m).
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Trek Cost:U$D 970-1080.
Group Size: 2-25 peoples.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Besishar.
Trekking Ending point: Besishar.
Nar Phu Valley trek Solo - 10 days is an outstanding short trip in the Trans Himalayan, just behind the northern face of Annapurna Himalayan. The Nar phu valley short and solo trek is combination of Local cultural, adventure and attractive experience. This trek passes delightful mountains glaciers, remote villages, ancient Buddhist monasteries, pine forest, beautiful rock configuration, Himalayan Goats and yaks, etc. Nar Phu valley trek was officially opened in 2003 for the trekkers and developing as the Mountain Local Business of Home stay and tea House trekking. As this is restricted Area trek you need special Nar Phu valley trekking permits thought the Government register trekking company.
Nar Phu valley short trekking, begin from koto village (2600m) and then leave the main trekking trail of Nepal’s well-known Annapurna circuit. After crossing the Marsangdi River at koto, the trekking trail heading to Nar and Phu Valley following Nar river valley, where you just few trekkers can be seen. The trekking promptly moves away from routes with more trekkers and into the isolated Nar and Phu Valley.The trekking trail goes through the narrow trek path and forest with widespread glimpse of Nepal Himalayan views. The amazing Tibetan monasteries, chortens, Tibetan Buddhist mani wall, rock painting, good luck stones, and huge grazing land crossed the Dharamshala justify your journey and again passing delightful Nar phu valley, meta, chyank, and kang, where ended part of building remind you 1960’s khampa revolution. There is several side trips from the phu village, you can visit to the Tashi khaling Monastery, Himlung Base camp (4923m) and sanctified site of Damodar kunda trail, phu to Nar village manufacture venture passage with continue for the kang La high pass (5320m) Nar phedi and Nar Village. If the Blue sky and No cloud then, amazing Mountain View from kang la pass with 360 degrees of Annapurna Himalayan range likes: Lamjung Himal, (6,985m), Himlung Himal (7,175m) , Chulu Range, and many more, etc. again trek continue down hill to Nawal Village, upper Pisang, ends at Chame Village and direct drive back to Besishar, it takes 6/7 Hours.
We are always here for your service and if you are interested going trekking to Nar Phu valley Trekking areas we will be happily to guide you with full package board to these heavenly areas where you can rejoice and spend your leisure time with beautiful mountain sceneries and hills. It will be a lifetime local adventure experience for you with us.
BEST TIME TO DO NAR PHU VALLEY TREK:
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do Nar Phu valley Trek. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Mt. Himlung Himal, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna Iv, Gangapurna, Tilicho Peak, Pisang Peak, Chulu Peak and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Nar Phu valley Trek in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Nar Phu Valley Trek. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Nar Phu Valley Trek.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season to Nar Phu Valley Trek are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Nar Phu Valley Trek will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Nar Phu Valley Trek can be around as low as -10°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF NAR PHU VALLEY TREK SOLO - 10 DAYS:
- Discover Annapurna’s the majority remote and untouched region.
- Observe the Tibetan and Gurung culture and lifestyle of the area.
- Pass the Kang La 5,306 meters.
- Wild Animals likes: Monkeys, Mountains Goats, Himalayan Thar, Musk Deer and many other.
- One of the best Views from Kang La pass.
- Visit the Ancients Buddhist Monastery.
- Natural Hot spring at Chame Village.
- Delightful views of Waterfall with pine and Rhododendron forests.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > NAR PHU VALLEY TREK SOLO - 10 DAYS
- Day:01 Drive from Kathmandu to Besishar (805m) 6/7 Hours overnight at Lodge.
- Day:02 Drive from Besishar to koto (2600m) 6/7 Hours overnight at Lodge.
- Day:03 Trek from Koto to Meta (3,560 m) 6/7 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day:04 Trek from Meta to Phu (4,080 m) 6 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day:05 Acclimatization days in Phu.
- Day:06 Trek from Phu to Nar Phedi (3,450 m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day:07 Trek from Nar Phedi to Nar (4,110 m).
- Day:08 Trek from Nar to Nawal (Kang La Pass 5,320m) 7/8 Hours).
- Day:09 Trek from Ngawal to Chame village.
- Day:10 Drive to Besishar again change Bus to Kathmandu.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 10 DAYS HOLIDAYS IN NEPAL
- Nar phu valley Via Annapurna circuit Trek also possible to do on 18/19 day.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > NAR PHU VALLEY VIA ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING
- Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and Transport to at you Hotel.
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with a professional tour Guide.
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Besisahar (840m) by bus 7/8 hour and walk (2/3 hrs) Bulbule or Ngadi Village overnight at the lodge.
- Day 4: Trek to Jagat or Chamje (1480m) walking 7 hrs stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 5: Trek to Dharapani (2115m) or Danaque (2265m) walking (7/8 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 6: Trek to Chame (2615m) walking (6-7 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 7: Trek to Meta (3240m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 8: trek to Phu village (4060m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 9: Explore the Phu Village and excursion the Himlung base camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Nar village (4160m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 11: Explore Nar Village.
- Day 12: Trek to Ngawal along the high pass of Kang La Pass (5320m) stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 13:Trek to Manang elevation (35450m) (4/5 hrs) Beautiful views of Annapurna II (7,935 m) the Annapurna range and many more peaks.
- Day 14: Trek to Yak Kharka (4105m) (5/6 hrs) hours walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 15:Trek to Thorong Phedi or High Camp stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 16: Trek to Muktinath early morning start and cross the Thorong la 5416m pass and trek down the hill so much and rich to Mukthinath village overnight at Lodge.
- Day 17: Muktinath to Tatopani (hot spring) by driving (7/8 hrs) stay overnight at the Lodge.
- Day 18: Drive back to Pokhara (5/6 hrs) stay overnight at Hotel.
- Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (7/8 hrs) (200 km) overnight at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
NAR PHU VALLEY SOLO TREKKING ROUTE MAP
FREE - BENEFITS OF NAR PHU VALLEY TREK:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Besishar by Bus.
- Chame - Besishar by sharing jeep.
- Besishar – Kathmandu by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- Nar Phu valley Special Permit.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Projet) Permit.
- Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.