Come join us for an incredible Yoga and native experience in Bocas del Toro, Panama at La Loma Jungle Lodge. La Loma is all about the outside and the outside here is glorious – towering trees, deep green mangrove bays and glittering beaches. Whether you’re swinging in a hammock as blue Morpho butterflies drift by, wandering jungle trails or peeling cacao beans you’ll discover first-hand the magnificence of this tropical island.
There is power in beginnings. The journey to create this retreat feels like it started hundreds or thousands or even life times ago, the same as the ancient tribes who inhabited these lands. Only the Soul knows.
Deep inside of you dwells a vast store of ancestral wisdom. Its a sacred, infinite place that is not separate from these great mountains, ocean and infinite skies. If we all were to trace our DNA to the first origins, we would come to know that we are all natives.
The whole idea behind this retreat is to awaken that which is inside of you, through the connection of the land and your own spirit, so that you can hear the many signs that are constantly around you and in unison and flow guide your life to much more noble ways.
It is simply a matter of learning how to access that wisdom, and this retreat together with the healing Foods, Yoga science, native healing can help deepen your connection to the mysterious natural forces around you.
- Daily meditation classes
- Native spirit healing
- Accommodation at La Loma Jungle Lodge & Cacao Farm
- Free Coffee and Tea all Day Long
- Freshly made smoothies before morning yoga
- Full breakfast after morning yoga
- Delicious locally-sourced lunch
- Wholesome dinner after evening yoga
- Pick up from Bocas Airport to Lodge
- Drop off from Lodge to Bocas Airport
Optional add on activities:
- Full day trip to spectacular Zapatillas Islands – coral forests, ray and big fish snorkeling and idyllic beaches – $35 per person (includes $10 National Park entrance fee)
- All day Long Beach and Polo Beach hike – $10 per person
- Bahia Honda Bat Cave Trip with Indigenous guide – $20 per person
Optional wellness treatments:
- Cacao Wellness Treatment (in our jungle spa, using the highly beneficial properties of cacao and jungle herbs, the cacao wellness treatment includes a full-body massage with plant-infused oils and herbal compresses, a body exfoliation using cacao, and a facial and head massage with cacao butter) – $120 per person
- Herbal Compress Treatment (powerful 90 minute massage with the warm softness of herbal compresses) – $100 per person
- 90 Minute Traditional Thai Massage – $90 per person
- 60 Minute Relaxation Massage – $50 per person
- 60 Minute Deep Tissue Massage – $70 per person
- 30 Minute Thai-Style Foot Massage – $45 per person
September and October are one of the most beautiful months in Bocas del Toro, at a season that is described by most as our "Indian Summer”, a time when Bocas is at its best. Expect beautiful sunny days with occasional rain showers that keep the land lush and beautiful with cooler mornings and nights.
Clear waters and smooth seas are also characteristic of this season. Simply chill at the beach, or, if you're interested, we can arrange activities like snorkeling or SUP yoga at great prices.
Please keep in mind that October is high season in Panama, so make sure to reserve your spot and airfare as far in advance as possible :)
4 hand-crafted ranchos, designed to be shared, are situated in La Loma's verdant jungle. This is the amigo or couple option, where you share a bed with amazing views! Sharers, we love you!
La Loma's rancho rooms are gorgeous and the idea of the trip is to share our love, the space and the jungle. At the same time, this package allows you the privacy of your own bed - usually for solo travelers or friends who would like to have their own, well, bed. I know...we get you. Namasté!