Mysterious Adventures Tours is proud to offer you an experience that will take you to the most haunted city in the world, New Orleans, Louisiana. Daringly, we crafted a trip that embraces the thinnest days of the spiritual veil! With over 300 years of ghostly legends involving Voodoo curses, duels of passion and greed, cold-blooded murders, decades of vampire coven settlements, stories of Revolutionary War-Era Pirates, Civil War soldiers, and the birthplace of Jazz, New Orleans has earned a serious reputation as one of America’s most haunted cities.
Working in prestine colaboration with the most talented and highly reputable, New Orleans Secrets, this tour will peer into the three audacious mysteries of New Orleans. We call this the Supernatural Trifecta ... The Voodoo, The Vampire and The Phantom.
Our tour will take you into New Orleans as hauntingly intensive as ever offered in it's history of tourism. Imagine staying in the most undaunting hotels in the French Quarter (Haunted Hotel and The Old Jail), accompanied with the famous Myrtles Plantation. And yes, each stays comes into play with full paranormal investigations.
The Supernatural Trifecta of New Orleans is waiting for us. Do you dare to take part?
We are proud to be working with New Orleans Secrets Tour Company to offer this spectacular adventure to N'awlins. Living, exploring and working in New Orleans, you will get the first hand experience and guidance that we need in the notrorious streets of the Big Easy and its plantations.
New Orleans Secrets Tour Company is an Award-Winning and #1-Ranked Tour Company, therefore featured on the Travel Channel and National Geographic! You can also find them in Frommer’s, USA Today, Vanity Fair, Business Traveller, U.S. News & World Report, Luxe Life, and more. Their guides have also consulted for such TV shows as Street Food (Netflix), NCIS: New Orleans (CBS), Mysteries of Genius (Discovery Channel), and Animal Secrets (Animal Planet).
They are keen experts in the haunted, specifically featured in
"Best New Orleans Ghost Tours" - US News & World Report and with
"Recommended Ghost Tour Provider" - USA Today;
They have also been proudly named "Best Tour Company in Louisiana," "Best New Orleans Tour Company," and are authors of Secret New Orleans: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure (which became a Top 20 book on Amazon!)
What more could we ask for! We will be in the talented hands of all that is haunted in New Orleans.
*** PACKAGE INCLUSIONS ***
- Airport Transfers from MSY International Airport in New Orleans on January 13th An off-site pick up location may be offered as an alternative to the Airport.
- 6 Nights of Spooky & Historic Hotel Accommodations
- Service charges and taxes at your hotels.
- Experienced tour guides to accompany you for the duration of the trip.
- Fees for all venues and activities listed on the final itinerary
- All meals as described in the itinerary. In summary, you will be offered
· Breakfast each Morning
· A Welcome Celebration Lunch
· A special farewell dinner
- Luxury Coach with Expert Driver
- Special access to unique places and extraordinary experiences with several exclusive paranormal Investigations in the most iconic haunted locations in New Orleans: Haunted Hotel NOLA, Starling Occult Shop, Old Absinthe House, Inn at the Old Jail and The Myrtles Plantation.
- Use of Paranormal Investigation tools (You may bring your own gear and protection tools)
- Information of each location’s information, history, and tales of legends
- Our signature “Secret” whimsical surprise
- 24-Hour Emergency Customer Service while in New Orleans
- Souvenir eBook upon returning home
- A great group of fellow Mysterious Adventures Tours travelers, excited to explore all that New Orleans has to offer!
*** PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS ***
- This is a Land Package only. Travel to/from Airfare, Bus & Rail Fare are not covered. (We will assist you to capture the best route and rates.)
- Pre and Post Accommodations (may purchase separately; During tour, accommodation not listed in the final itinerary
- Any other destinations/services not listed on final itinerary
- Any personal expenses, such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone, etc.
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Expenses incurred due to unforeseen travel disruptions such as, catastrophic natural weather conditions/disasters, and local conditions (strikes, protests, political disturbances, etc.)
- Additional meals and drinks outside of the itinerary's offerings, including alcoholic beverages
- Passport Fees
- Excess baggage fees
- Required (or elective) COVID19 Testing
- Tips for Tour Guide, Coach Driver and hotel staff.
Terms of Agreement, Policies, and Recommendations are offered for the purpose of assuring a safe, viable, and quality tour package. There are limitations, obligations, and responsibilities that we must make as Tour Operators to assure a most incredible experience at the most affordable package price.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you, the trip participant (“traveler”) (“Traveler”), and Mysterious Adventures Tours LLC (“Mysterious Adventures Tours",” “we,” "our", or “us”) with respect to any and all bookings, tours or transactions made with Mysterious Adventures Tours LLC.
Acceptance: By submitting a booking form and paying a deposit, and “checking off” the acceptance option on our check out payment page, for yourself or travel partner you are booking for you accept all of the terms in this agreement and direct us to perform services on your and any Travel Partner’s behalf.
Event Cancellation is considered upon meeting the following standards.
Due to the short booking window period, we are shortening our standard cancellation policy to the following criteria.
*** Deposits are not refundable at any time, but do contribute to the following penalties:
*** Within 42-22 days prior to Tour Start Date: 50% of the complete tour package
*** Within 21-0 days prior to Tour Start Date: 100% of the complete tour package
Continue to View and Read the Entire "Terms, Policies and Recommendations" CLICK HERE
WHEN YOU BOOK THIS TRIP, IT CONFIRMS YOU READ OVER THE TERMS.
This package will be offered to each of the parties that are sharing a double occupany shared room. Includes all the inclusions as listed, and does not include air/car/train/bus transport into the Emerald City.
Travelers will arrive to New Orleans' MSY airport by 10AM on this daring Friday the 13th, and be greeted with lucky beads at Arrivals. You will then be boarded on our private suttle to your French Quarter's Haunted Hotel. The Haunted Hotel is perfectly located for French Quarter dark shadow exploration and THE place for uncovering what bumps in the night! This will be our home for the next three nights.
After you check in and settle in, we will kick off the adventure with our Welcome 3-Course lunch at the longest running continously family-owned restaurant, Antoine's. Serving the country’s elite since 1840, Antoine’s is a treasure trove of artifacts from those who have come before. And perhaps, refuse to leave. Comprising 7 different buildings all joined at different eras, the historic structures hold past-lives such as a brothel, a 43-year shuttered private dining room, and even an old jail that was used in colonial times and again during the Civil War.
After a delicious Creole meal, take a guided tour through the restaurant to several hot spots of spirit activity. Will you feel the uniformed male presence many unbeknownst patrons have independently corroborated? Or perhaps catch a glimpse of Antoine himself, known to appear with a watchful eye on his beloved restaurant.
Take some time out to rest for we tonight we will take on a Night Time Ghost Walk. After lunch you are free to rest or explore on your own. Some considerations are the Museum of Death, Ursuline Convent Museum, Bloody Mary’s Haunted Museum, the Hermann-Grima House, learning the facts behind the man-made devastation of Hurricane Katrina at the Presbytere Museum, the (haunted) Jazz Museum at the old U.S. Mint, learning the facts behind the man-made devastation of Hurricane Katrina at the Presbytere Museum, or just browsing the many shops, antique stores, art galleries, and more in the French Quarter. There’s certainly plenty to delight and surprise you! At night, meet back up for the private Ghosts of the French Quarter walking tour.
This 3-hr Shot Tour will regale fascinating yet factual stories…and the hauntings that have remained to bear witness. Two haunted drink stops will be included in order to make this a “spirits” with spirits tour, if you wish. Highlights are: Ursuline Convent and the Casket Girls, Muriel’s Restaurant, Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, Hotel Provincial, Andrew Jackson Hotel, Madame John’s Legacy, and of course the infamous Lalaurie Mansion. Bring your investigation along to use throughout the night.
🛏️ French Quarter's Haunted Hotel (or Equivalent)
🍽️ Welcome Lunch at Antoine's Restaurant (or Equivalent)
PLEASE NOTE: Itineraries are subject to change depending on availability or weather & travel conditions.