Booking Page with Quito Bike Tours
Please pay your trip trough this link,
Price $ 350 usd per person , the platform will automatically add the credit card fees during the checkout process (2,9% Visa and Mastercard)
Proceed to payment with a click in the "SELECT" green button
Caty & Quito Bike Tours Team
- Transportation to/ from Lago Agrio (20 usd per traveler)
– Roundtrip transport to Lago Agrio- Lodge- Lago Agrio (by car & motor canoe)
– Ministry of Tourism Licensed bilingual naturalist guides trained in biology and Eco-tourism
– Comfortable accommodation, rooms with private bathrooms double, triple & familiar with private bathrooms ) at Nicky Amazon Lodge
– If you want single accommodation is provided with a charge of 75% extra
– High quality camping equipment, tents & bedding for long excursions
– Personal equipment: rubber boots and lifejackets
– Three nutritious meals daily, including purified bottled water, soft drinks such as tea, coffee & hot chocolate available all day, snacks for the activities.
– Catering for vegetarians and passengers with dietary restrictions
– Entrance to the community visit ($ 5)
– Tips for guide
– Soft drinks/Alcoholic beverages
– Extra meals in Lago Agrio before and after trip
Our excursion begins in Lago Agrio at 09h30. If you go by plane we will pick you up at the Lago Agrio airport at 09h55. We travel by bus/truck approx. 2 hours to reach the Cuyabeno Bridge where we eat our lunch. After lunch, we start our journey down the river to our Lodge (approx. 3 hours).
Then our excursion into the rainforest can really start. Along the beginning of the river, we can observe some species of monkeys and birds from very close because this part of the river is really narrow.
Finally, we arrive to the Nicky Amazon Lodge. We have some time to relax and later we get an introductory walk around the Lodge. After dinner, our naturalist bilingual guide gives us a briefing on the upcoming activities for the next few days and the area. There is also a night walk for those who want to see the nightlife of the Amazon.