Experience Nigeria, and the Investment and Real Estate opportunities that exist. You will be immersed in the culture, visit land and property sites from the most reputable developers in the business, and receive education from professionals in the industry as it pertains to doing business and investing in Nigeria safely as an expat.
Visit 3 land sites and 8 property sites in or near Lagos and Abuja to discover the opportunities for land and homeownership available in Nigeria.
- how to purchase real estate as a non-citizen
- due-diligence checks to perform
- options for investment property & second homes
- financing options available to non-citizens
- neighborhoods for best return on investment
- contacts for reputable real estate professionals & service providers in the industry
Receive education and resources surrounding doing business and investing in Nigeria. Visit the Nigerian Investment Promotion Centre (NIPC) and meet with other successful expat business owners in the industry.
- viable business & investment industries
- NIPC investment incentives
- residency requirements
- how to obtain national identification number
- how to open bank account
- how to obtain business tax ID number
- expat business success tools
- attorney consultation
Current Travel Requirements:
- Nigeria Visa
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (or medical waiver)
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test
- Medical Insurance
*Due to the ongoing pandemic, travel requirements and/or itinerary are subject to change. In the unlikely event of an unforeseen change, all tour attendees will receive immediate updates reflecting such changes.
We will collect a non-refundable $300 USD deposit to secure your spot ($150 USD for land-only package). All cancellations must be received in writing. A 25% charge will be assessed for cancellations received within 60 days of departure. Cancellations made 59 days before the tour or less will receive NO refund. There are NO refunds once the tour has commenced. There are NO refunds for services or sightseeing rendered and not used by tour members. We understand that life happens - travel insurance is highly recommended to secure funds against any issues or unforeseen changes that can arise.
Full-service real estate & investment tour with double occupancy hotel accommodations. Room will be shared with another tour participant, unless traveling as a couple. Roommate matching is available upon request. Price is per person.
Full-service real estate & investment tour with single occupancy hotel accommodations. Private, non-shared room.
Real estate & investment tour only, excluding airfare, hotel accommodations, airport transfers, and breakfast. For locally-based tour participants.