what to experience on the this trip?
1. Swazi strong cultural identity of its own
2. Swazi Tradition Dance and lessons
3. The game parks approach conservation
4. simplicity of the accommodation but stylishly understated manner in which most attractions are run
5. Phophonyane falls
6. Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
7. Potholes - the Potholes, a natural rock formation deep in the heart of the Malalotja nature reserve
You will take guided tours to learn about Swazi culture and customs, participate in activities such as plaiting mountain grass and grinding grains, and watch impressive performances of traditional song and dance. A highlight of the reserve is the stunning Mantenga Falls, Swaziland's most famous falls with the biggest volume of water. The reserve also protects wildlife such as baboons, vervet monkeys, bushbabies, porcupine, rock hyraxes, serval, leopard, and various species of antelope, as well as an abundance of birds. You can explore the reserve on foot, in their own vehicles, or on mountain bike. You will take overnight stay in the reserve's lodge.