Nurture Your Goddess Retreat
Picture a beautiful Aphrodite, – the Goddess of love and desire, – stepping out of the sea foam...A wise and creative Athena standing by a lusciously green olive tree....A full-bodied Demeter, blessing the entire land of Greece with bounty and breathtaking views... A gorgeous Dionysus drinking delicious sparkling wine, laughing, dancing, and partying with his friends....An athletic Apollo, standing strong in his youth and vitality...
Greece is very famous for its sagas and legends of Gods and Goddesses.
But how about you inner God or Goddess?
Do you want to feel like one?
Are you ready to enjoy breathtaking views?
Would you like to feast on delicious, locally-grown food and wine?
What about you....feeling balanced, strong, and full of life?
How about creating more beauty, hapiess, and vitality in your precious body?
Would you like to experience lasting memories and embark on exciting adventures?
Are you finally ready to let go, live, laugh, dance, move, explore, and get pampered?
We invite you to join us on a 7-day journey to self-love, health and happiness. Discover the power of self-care at a 5-star hotel and spa, located at a gorgeous and serene Greek island of Amorgos. You will experience a sparkling warm sea, breathtaking views, mouthwatering organic food and wine, and three very different styles of yoga, expertly taught by warm and caring Russian, German, and Italian teachers. Men, women, beginner, intermediate, and advanced practitioners – all are welcome to join!
You will be able to take advantage of carefully curated offerings of Yin, Vinyasa, and Tantra Yoga, and at least three classes will be offered for you to enjoy during the day. Of course, everything is made for your comfort and convenience, and you are always able to decide when and what activities you want to partake in!
Along with some exercise, we will add some fun, spark, and surprises... mixing in things like yoga on the beach, complimentary 30-minute Swedish massages for everyone who signs up, and the use of some of the best Spa facilities on the island, such as sauna, hammam, swimming pool, and jucuzzi. There will be many healthful options for food – even vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free! The whole retreat is set up for you to relax, reconnect with, and nurture your Goddess!!!!
Amorgos is magical. You can feel the energy the moment you step your foot onto its land. It is a remarkably unspoiled island, where traditional customs are magically interwoven into a landscape rich in beauty, history, and culture. There are several beaches along the coastal line. In Aegiali, the beach is long and sandy. On the other, steep side of Amorgos, below the Byzantine Monastery, lies the beach of Agia Anna, famous for being a filming location of “The Big Blue“ movie, as well as its clear blue and turquoise waters.
Our retreat location is at Aegialis - 5-star Hotel & Spa located on the hillside, in the northern part of Amorgos island, overlooking breathtaking bay of Aegialis. Its superior rooms offer minimal, yet luxurious designs, as well as comfort, service, and amenities, creating a perfect atmosphere for pampering your Goddess.
Hotel’s Lanlon Idor Spa is the best among Amorgos hotels, and it is the biggest thalassotherapy spa center in Cyclades. Your special Goddess will be able to enjoy complimentary and unlimited use of spa facilities, such as sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, sea water indoor swimming pool and fitness center.
Most products used at the Ambrosia Gallery Restaurant come from the hotel’s organic gardens. Greek cuisine consists mostly of a wide variety of seasonal vegetables, fruits, and dairy products, adding the feature of health and balance to delicious, yet simple dishes worthy of any Goddess.
All rooms offer amazing views of the Aegean sea and the Aegiali beach. Wheather you are a solo traveler, a couple looking for a romantic getaway, or a group of girlfriends looking to spend some quality time, the unique Aegean hospitality in combination with the cycladic beauty promises to create beautiful and romantic memories you will always treasure.
• 7-night accommodation in a 5-star hotel.
• Superior room with private balcony and guaranteed sea view.
• Daily buffet-breakfast with delicious locally-grown, homemade food.
• Daily Dinner (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are provided for all meals).
• Transfers upon arrival and departure to Amorgos (port-hotel-port).
• Yin yoga teachings to preserve flexibility and range of motion.
• Paddle board yoga
• Restorative yoga to facilitate deep stess release.
• Power/Vinyasa yoga teachings to build strength and stamina.
• HIIT training to improve your fitness results and promote weight loss.
• Theory about the benefits of meditation and classes on how to meditate.
• Unique and ancient tantra teaching to promote resolution in body image.
• Theory about chakras – what they are, and why we need to know about them.
• Chakra mapping and releasing chakra blocks.
• 3-part tantric breath for embracing your inner God or Goddess.
• Heart meditation to break-through and release past trauma.
• Kiss meditaiton to achieve deeper connection and intimacy.
• Aphrodite and Athena Teachings
• One 30 minute relaxing massage at the SPA.
• Complimentary use of SPA facilities (sauna, hammam, heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center, and etc.).
• 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at the Spa.
• Free WIFI.
• Other surprises and fun activities.
A typical day of the retreat will start with a Yin, Vinyasa, or breath work session in the morning followed by a delicious home-made breakfast. After breakfast, you will be able to dive into a meditation, and a lecture about Chakras, Tantra, Yoga, or Mindfulness topic. Afternoons will be left free for you to enjoy a beautiful beach, hotel spa, or explore on the island, and lunch will be on your own (not provided). We will gather again in the evening for another session of yoga/and or teachings, followed by a delicious organic dinner.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a paradox to be embraced. Tantra yoga embraces human beings as they are, and acknowledges a beautiful gift of a human body each of us possesses. Tantra views our sensory organs – vision, skin, hearing, sense of smell, – as precious tools that could be used to experience full beauty of this life on Earth. Tantra unites and weaves the opposites into a rich tapestry of life. Everything is embraced, and nothing is rejected. Nothing is a problem; it’s all meant for growth. Some days are good, and some are messy, and it is just fine. As we learn to embrace life and listen to our own selves, our feelings start to act as a compass, guiding us to what is most important and fascinating uniquely to us. As a result, everything becomes a sacred mirror and a doorway to discovery, as we learn to live every day with joy, smile, and self-acceptance.
“Yoga is not about touching your toes. It is what you learn on the way down.” – Jigar Gor.
A very common style of yoga that is practiced all around the world is vinyasa, which simply means flow. We connect movement to our breath and flow from one asana (pose) to the next. The connection of movement and breath helps us focus. It balances the body and aligns not only our bones and muscles but also our thoughts and our consciousness. This style very typically includes meditation at the beginning and end of each session and a breath work with movement in between. There can be many forms of vinyasa - from gentle flow to Power Yoga, - which we´ll explore during the retreat. All levels are welcome, and modifications will be provided even for the most challenging classes.
“Our goal in life is not to become perfect. Our goal is to become whole”. The opposition between Yin and Yang describes two facets of life existence. Harmony and health are created when those contrasting aspects are in balance. Most of modern western yoga is strong and dynamic, designed to work only the muscular half of the body, – the so-called “yang” tissue. Yin Yoga works on the other half, – the deeper “Yin” tissue of joints, ligaments, deep fascial networks, and even bones. Yin practice is necessary, as we lose our joint mobility and range of motion with age. Holding every pose for several minutes, we work on the body, but also on our central nervous system, learning to find peace and stillness within. When we are out of balance, we become exhausted or sick. Therefore, we need to learn how to find balance in all things. In this retreat we will take care of you as a whole: Yin and Yang, mind, body, and spirit, - for a truly nurturing and rejuvenating experience.
Maria is a tantra educator, a certified health coach, and RYT-200 yoga teacher who studies extensively with internationally renowned leaders such as Sianna Sherman, Ashley Turner, Shiva Rea, and late Psalm Isadora. Armed with MS in psychology, Maria is on a mission to help women, - and a few cool men, - feel healthy, attractive, present, and alive in their bodies. After the birth of her beloved daughter, Maria noticed that she no longer felt beautiful and vibrant in her own skin. She then turned to tantra – a technique that immediately clicked – and never looked back. Maria is passionate about carefully crafting and holding a safe space for her students, so that they feel empowered to reveal their own inner God or Goddess.
Formally trained as a ballerina, Ines became curious about yoga when she was a young 16 years-old girl, studying eastern philosophy. A few years later, she felt compelled to start practicing meditation, which provided a refreshing breeze of love and acceptance. Ines then attended her first Hatha Yoga class about 10 years ago, and from then on established a consistent daily asana and meditation practice that changed her life. Ines was so inspired by transformations she witnessed within herself, that she immediately decided to share her passion and became a RYT-200 accredited yoga teacher. She was also trained as a Yin Yoga teacher by Kari Kwinn in Colorado. Her continuing education hours include a workshop with Shiva Rea at NM School of Yoga, where Ines was introduced to teaching Elemental Prana Vinyasa Flow. She is loved and adored by her following for her sunny personality, grace, and attention to detail.
When Janina was suffering from back pain and headaches, her physical therapist suggested her trying yoga. At first, she did not like it at all, but decided to give it a chance and persevered with her practice. She then discovered that yoga had not only changed her body, but also transformed her entire life. A few years later, she then embarked on the journey of becoming a yoga teacher, completing her 200-RYT training with Amber Costillow in Las Cruces, NM. She had done further training with an ashtanga teacher Dr. Ron Steiner in her motherland Germany. Ja Nina is a fun and energetic instructor who enjoys teaching power, restorative, prenatal, and paddle board yoga classes. She is also a certified fitness trainer, qualified to teach HIIT classes and other popular forms of body-weight exercise.
You can fly to either Athenes, Santorini, or Naxos. You will then need to take a ferry to Amorgos. Some affordable flight options could be found at https://www.skyscanner.com/ and https://www.abctravel.de/, https://www.cheapoair.com/ .
Ferries can be booked at http://www.greekferries.gr/ , www.ferries.gr, www.letsferry.gr, www.ferryconnection.com, and www.greeka.com. Alternatively, you can also book your ferry and free hotel transfer directly through the hotel here https://amorgos-aegialis.com/services/. Ferry prices vary anywhere from 50-70 euros for a one-way trip.
More information on how to travel can be found here https://amorgos-aegialis.com/how-to-come/
While your payments are not refundable, we deeply care about your investment. You can purchase trip insurance to protect your investment in case you need to cancel and receive a refund due to work or sickness. This is very highly recommended, as in addition to refunding your trip fees, it can also include medical evacuation coverage, medical expense coverage, and reimbursement for lost, damaged or stolen luggage and personal effects. Travel insurance agent can also be a one-stop person on a foreign land if you need help with rebooking your tickets, extending your trip, arranging for additional nights at the hotel, and etc.
Some very affordable options for travel insurance can be found here https://www.travelguard.com/whybuy/faq.asp https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/ or https://www.insuremytrip.com/ . You might also be able to obtain coverage through your credit card or airline company. As always, please, be careful reading the fine print of what is and not covered by your trip insurance .
Prices listed are per person. All payments are used to reserve your spot at the hotel, and are non-refundable, due to July being a pick tourist season, and also because of the strict policies of our partner-hotel.
A deposit of $500 is required by February 28 to reserve your space for the retreat. 50% of your balance is due by March 30, and your full balance is due by April 28. Late registrations and sign-ups are not guaranteed and based on a quickly changing hotel availability, as July is a truly beautiful time in Greece and a peak tourist season.
Please read and note that by participating in “Nurture Your Goddess” retreat, you agree to the following:
1. I am participating in the “Nurture Your Goddess “retreat hosted by Success with Maria, LLC, Janina Reich, and Ines Girau. During this retreat I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Retreat. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical conditions that would prevent my full participation in the Retreat.
3. I understand that if I am pregnant, I will take necessary steps to ensure my doctor and health care providers know I am participating in this specific Retreat. I assert that I am of fit health to participate in the specific Retreat and will alert all Teachers whose sessions I participate in that I am pregnant.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Retreat, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the retreat, including any and all activities done with the Retreat group, or as an individual at the “Nurture Your Goddess” retreat.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the “Nurture Your Goddess” retreat, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Success with Maria, LLC and, its organizers, Maria Bloomfield, Janina Reich, and Ines Girau for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Success with Maria, LLC, its organizers, Maria Bloomfield, Janina Reich, and Ines Girau for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY – Any payment or deposit remitted is non-refundable. However, you might choose to purchase a travel insurance to protect your investment in case you cannot attend. We would also allow you to transfer your registration to another person who might want to take your place at the retreat.