Let’s go to Ghana! In recent years ever since "The Year of Return", Ghana has become the hotspot destination in West Africa, and there is no wondering why. From the vibrant culture you experience through the bustling markets in Accra and the lively district of Jamestown, tasty food and kind people. To the important history lessons of the slave castles on the Cape Coast, the awe-inspiring waterfalls in Volta Region that you can swim in and tropical forest on beaches, along with must see sites of Aburi Botanical Garden and Black Star Square…Ghana really does have it all.
On this trip we will explore all of the above and also have an opportunity to give back to the local community for a few hours.
• If you have to cancel for any reason: up to 7 days after paying the deposit, the deposit is fully refundable. After this point , the deposit is non-refundable due to already processed fees.
•All other payments towards the group trip are fully refundable for any reason, up until December 1st 2022.
• If you sign onto the trip within 30 days before departure (November 28th to December 28th) and then cancel before departure - no refund is allowed, as this would mean I made last minute plans to accommodate your place.
•Please reach out on DM or email for any questions !
Please ensure your passport has at least 6 months validity on the dates by time of departure.
- Vaccinated travelers do not need to show a negative COVID-19 test - you will need to show evidence of full vaccination.
- Travellers that are not vaccinated, will need to provide a negative PCR test result no more than 48-hours old.
- You must have proof of yellow fever vaccination proof to enter - this has been a requirement for years before the pandemic.
- Health declaration form filled out 3 days before travel: https://www.ghs-hdf.org/
- Apply for your tourist visa to enter Ghana: https://ghanaembassydc.org/visa/ - $60 for regular service (15-20 days) and $100 for expedited service (7 days).
Please reach out via email or DM for any questions/assistance!
Welcome to Accra, Ghana!
You will be transported from the airport to our luxury accomodation.
After you have settled in, we will have Welcome Dinner and a performance.